• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Salah Vs Mane - there can be only one

Prefix for Poll Threads

Pick one only

• Salah

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Mane

Votes: 58 82.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever seen Mane moan or look disappointed after he scores a goal? The only time I've seen Mane disappointed or angry is when Salah was acting selfish.
Mane is a team player, Salah not as much. So again if one leaves its the surely latter.

TBH there are times that mane has be greed when he too should have pass, plus, and why should any player moan or look disappointed after thwy have scored...?
Or hve I misunderstood what you have said..? If so sorry

TBH there are times that mane has be greed when he too should have pass, plus, and why should any player moan or look disappointed after thwy have scored...?
Oh you've missed Salah's goal "celebrations" I see...

He means Salah sometimes looks pissed off after scoring, something Mane never does.

Have you ever seen Mane moan or look disappointed after he scores a goal? The only time I've seen Mane disappointed or angry is when Salah was acting selfish.
Mane is a team player, Salah not as much. So again if one leaves its the surely latter.

Almost never, like you say only the time he hysterically through that tantrum on the bench after Mo acted selfishly.

He comes across as quite a quiet chap, does all the talking on the pitch.

Now I know Salah looks a bit of self absorbed, no doubt there is some truth in that. But does anyone really think he isn't happy when he scores??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom