• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Salzburg vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland comes across as a massive bellend.

Everyone wants us to go out tonight, hopefully we can quality and get through this game.
Going out would be painful.

They're gonna want to make his mental as fuck, so I reckon we'll be mental as fuck, get a lead, then we'll just frustrate the fuck out of them by playing keep ball alternately between hoofing it away when they do attack.

From a guy living in the city :

Temperature should be around 0°C but could be between -5° & 10°. I don’t think there will be much snow by then, but we also had some harsh winters, so better be prepared for windy & snowy conditions. If it’s not too cold, rain is also an option.

That is the most shit weather forecast I've ever seen. We can look it up, no?

rb.jpg

RB Salzburg's youth team are no "minnows". Glad to see the young reds have the trait of mentality monsters too!

Keita, Henderson and Gini in midfield.....I like that. The rest of the team is as expected.

Or if we're really lucky he could do his hamstring and we won't have to look at him ever again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom