• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sarri Sacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AT this time there is nothing on Chelsea's website or the BBC, or the Guardian website. Your thread should be headed Chelsea TO sack Sarri.

And Lampard leaving Derby just days before the Play Off Final? With Sarri leaving just days before the EL final? Can't be confirmed surely?

If lampard wins next week he'd be nuts to go there, with that squad, Hazard leaving and a transfer ban. Hiding to nothing

If lampard wins next week he'd be nuts to go there, with that squad, Hazard leaving and a transfer ban. Hiding to nothing
Nearly as bad a decision as Company to Anderlecht and all their problems.

Shame if Sarri becomes an easy hire for Juve - loved the idea of them trying to lure in Pep.

I did read somewhere (BBC or Sky) that Chelsea wouldn't stand in Sarri's way if he wanted to go Juve. Which probably depends on whether Ronaldo would accept him there.

Makes you laugh at the media outrage every time a manager gets sacked, whilst the ex managers snorting a mountain of cocaine of the finest hookers ass. There's been more than a few managerial spell where I've thought managers are trying to get the boot.

Makes you laugh at the media outrage every time a manager gets sacked, whilst the ex managers snorting a mountain of cocaine of the finest hookers ass. There's been more than a few managerial spell where I've thought managers are trying to get the boot.
allegedly!!!!

Mourinho has received near 30m for being sacked off from Chelsea alone. Unreal.

I think it is disgusting, and to be honest I don't actually understand why Chelsea give such clauses in the contracts when taking them on. I mean the one thing that the Chelsea owner could not tolerate is if the club hits the relegation zone, at which point the club is held to ransom and is forced to sack the manager. Surely they would have something that basically stipulates that the pay-off is only applicable under X conditions. £30M for Mourinho !!! - that is what ? the price of Mane when we signed him.

I think it is disgusting, and to be honest I don't actually understand why Chelsea give such clauses in the contracts when taking them on. I mean the one thing that the Chelsea owner could not tolerate is if the club hits the relegation zone, at which point the club is held to ransom and is forced to sack the manager. Surely they would have something that basically stipulates that the pay-off is only applicable under X conditions. £30M for Mourinho !!! - that is what ? the price of Mane when we signed him.

Clauses in contracts have to be agreed upon by both sides. Can you imagine if we had approached Klopp with "fail to meet our expectations and we will fire you on a whim with no payout". Don't think he'd be here

Clauses in contracts have to be agreed upon by both sides. Can you imagine if we had approached Klopp with "fail to meet our expectations and we will fire you on a whim with no payout". Don't think he'd be here
Yeah he would, he does this job for love not money.

BTW - the clouds and the cuckoos are fabulous where I live

Amazing with all this shite going on and relatively poor domestic season, they still manage to sign quality. Does my head in.

Amazing with all this shite going on and relatively poor domestic season, they still manage to sign quality. Does my head in.

Money, London, and a good chance of a backdoor in to the Champions League, that would attract a lot of people.

Pulisic. They bought him last year and loaned him back.... Probably in anticipation of the ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom