• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Saturday Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oncy

Look up to the sky and there I be
Honorary Member
Looking forward to Wolves vs Everton later but first game is Newcastle vs Spurs.

I would be Surprised if that wasnt a dull game given Spurs will unlikely play Kane/Alli/Trippier etc and Benitez loves a tactical match.

Spurs 1-0 i reckon.

I think Newcastle may pull off an unlikely win today.

Now I've said I'll have to include that in an acca actually.

Great weekend's sport with the football, cricket and golf plus Euro athletics and swimming.

I'll be watching Newcastle v Spurs followed by Fulham vs Palace then Wolves v Everton, are all very watchable.
Us then Arsenal vs City tomorrow.

I dont think the Fulham game is televised here sadly

The sky sports 3pm game for our Irish friends is Huddersfield v Chelsea.

I’m out in town on an all dayer with a blue nose. I’ll be hoping for a wolves win to ruin his day.

No standing, just sitting on my arse watching footy all weekend.
Ditto. As usual I brought back an array of injuries/illnesses from my latest trek, to Kyrgyzstan. Rotator cuff tendon damage and a bacterial chest infection that causes me to stop breathing (allergic reaction to the bacteria) for 5-10 seconds whenever I cough :eek: Meds are fixing everything according to the doctors.

Stopping breathing isn't very good for your health I believe.

I'd suggest not coughing.

Seriously though, get well soon dude.
Cheers Jon ! It was worth it (an iPhone video below) :

[av]https://photos.smugmug.com/Kyrgyzstan/Kyrgyzstan-Ala-Kol-Trail/i-945zHnw/0/d76e6558/1280/Kyrgyzstan%20-%20Ala%20Kol%20Pass%20-%20Lake%20Campsite%20IMG_6119-1280.mp4[/av]

Spurs thought fuck yer world cup hangover.
Playing their whole normal first team.

I wouldnt be a but surprised if Kane breaks sometime this year.

Kane has never scored in August, has a chance today, Newcastle defence isn't great.

Great start, a bit dull last 10 mins or so

No standing, just sitting on my arse watching footy all weekend.
nTIFMMp.jpg

[av]https://photos.smugmug.com/Kyrgyzstan/Kyrgyzstan-Ala-Kol-Trail/i-945zHnw/0/d76e6558/1280/Kyrgyzstan%20-%20Ala%20Kol%20Pass%20-%20Lake%20Campsite%20IMG_6119-1280.mp4[/av]
That's incredible Froggy. What a camping spot! The turquoise colour of that lake is amazing.

Wow, Newcastle hit the bar and then the crossbar. Lloris also made some big saves.

Newcastle should easily be level.

Our rivals are leading charmed lives so far, with their keepers stealing the show.

Oh, & when are these cunts gonna stop talking about the fucking world cup?!

Doing my head in now. That's over, this is the league, let's knock it on the fucking head.

Wow. Incredible that. Amazing how that rock flour creates such an amazing colour in the lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom