• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Saturday Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://streamja.com/XWjo

Interesting pen from Jorginho. My brother who's watching the game tells me that he's dominating the midfield and playing Xavi-esque passes. Him and Kanté are controlling the midfield for Chelsea.

Weird that Huddersfield GK seemed surprised by the little hop in the run-up. Anyone watching Serie A regularly could have told him Jorginho almost always does this when he takes penalties.

Watched the whole game Modo. They were fucking brilliant.
Ripped Derby apart.

BTW ive watched both Derby games so far and Wilson isnt going to make it at Liverpool. Not a chance. And also Derby have zero chance of promotion if they dont improve dramatically at the back. Their front 4 play well together the rest are dreadful.

Leeds will be promoted

Bielsa is an excellent manager. I remembered when Argentina went into the 2002 WC with Bielsa and they were hot favourites to win the cup with the exciting football they were playing. Then they met a Beckham-inspired Ingerlund and got knocked out of the group stages with a whimper. Lol.

Nevertheless, El loco Bielsa is still a highly respected tactician of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom