• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Xpert Eleven SCM Xpert Eleven Cup- VEISERCOUNT CUP

Prefix for Xpert Eleven Threads

the count

SCM's least favourite muppet
Honorary Member
Firstly would one of the mods please sticky this thread for the couple of weeks duration, of the competition. Best keep all things Veisercount Cup separate from the main Xpert Eleven thread where no doubt there is still is plenty to discuss about the current season and up coming change report. Ta.

The draw for the first round of the Veisercount Cup will be made shortly. There are only twenty eight entrants so there will be four teams who get a bye into the last sixteen. However, as entry to the competition is not yet closed, I am still waiting to hear back about Liverpool Reds, as any new team joins the competition they will be allocated the spot now occupoied as Bye1, Bye 2 etc. No more applications to join will be accepted after next Monday, November 14th.

The following are the basic rules of the competition.

- the first drawn team will have home advantage and is responsibly for challenging their opponent.
- in the event of a home team neglecting to challenge the away team by match day the away team will be awarded the tie.
- in the event of a dispute between both managers their is a risk that under adjudication both teams will be expelled from the competition. Any disputes will have final adjudication by myself and Stevie M.
- a drawn match will result in a coin flip to decide who goes forward into the next round. I will conduct any coin flips bar one involving my team, in which case Stevie M will conduct it.
- there may be more rules added
-it's only a bit of craic. Don't get too hot and bothered if things don't go your way