• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting Season 16-17 1% per day challenge

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that it looks like Lucas is starting I've taken an early price on laying Liverpool.............£14 lay of LFC beating Leicester........to win £20

Oops my bank was only 130 and not 133 prior to the above bet so the winnings were only 34

22 on Madrid to beat Porto.....to win 5

I'm on the piss in Czech again so will have to make sure I don't do any drunken betting.

Need to get this challenge back on track after a couple of weeks of inactivity. I'll update this thread tomorrow but in the mean time...............

Walsall 0-2 Scunthorpe after 25 minutes..........£2 Walsall NOT to lose the game...........to win £15

Reactions: C/O
Right so my Czech trip as usual has not helped..............tomorrow ends week 8 and the target is £174 and the bank is at £181, so ahead of target....just.

£3 Callum Wilson to score anytime Watford v Bournemouth........to win £7

38 minutes gone United 0-0 Stoke............£4 United to win..........wins £2

International weeks really don't help with this challenge.

End of week 9 and the target was £186..........................profit for the week (before the internationals) was £14 putting the bank @ £195

Target for week 10 is £199

£2 Shrews to win at Bradford........to win £13
£19 lay of Grimsby winning at Exeter to win £10

Last edited:
£2 Lithuania to win in Scotland...........to win £22
7 minutes to, it's looking good (unkess you're scottish). £3 on the draw which leaves my position............

Scot -£5
Draw £10
Lithuania £19

20 minutes to go...........Moldova 1-2 Ireland............£2 lay of Ireland winning.........to win £20

End of week 10 and the target was £199.......profit for the week was £16, putting the bank @ £211

Target for week 11 is £213

£60 Arse to beat Swans............to win £16
£6 Arsenal/Norwich both to win double............to win £4
£2 McAuley to score anytime v Spurs......to win £40

Last edited:
Arse 3-2 up but down to 10 men with 20 minutes to go.........sold out of the bet for a £2 profit.

Target for week 11 was £213.........profit for the week was £35 which puts the bank @ £246

Target for week 12 is £228

£2 Sunderland to be winning at half time and to beat Southampton.........to win £30
£2 Ross County to beat Celtic..............to win £22

Last edited:
Quiet week...........loss for the week @ £8.............which puts the bank @ £238 against a target of £229.

Target for week 13 is £245.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom