• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sheffield United v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
FB_IMG_15696668831727592.jpg

On BT Sport 1 in the UK.

Last edited:
We don't look particularly sharp or fast today.

I'm hoping this is just reverting back to the way we've been starting games more slowly & not a sign of the way the match will go.

I fucking hate these early kick offs. We may have improved results in them, but we never seem to play like our usual selves this early.

I'm getting through an exhausting stomach virus, and kid had the same and was up at night this week a lot with a fever.

I'd like a nice easy win. I don't think they're going to oblige.

VVD chopping down a tree there.

Wijnaldum getting a corner for us. We are now getting into the box rather than switching it outside of the box.

Macca saying salah has spoken to klopp & has moved more central. Hard to see on screen, but does look further inside.

Never high foot against Mané. He put his head down waist height.

Sheffield United have a wild shot gone well wide.

These are doing what arsenal did, letting us have it wide & defending the ball if it gets to a cross (which is hasn't really).

We look bereft of ideas at the moment.

Bar the first 4 minutes, we have not looked that threatening. Taa has been really, really poor with his passing. He's given away the ball 5 times.

It feels like we’ve made double figures unforced errors between Trent and Salah

It’s the same problem, isn’t it? We lack guile through the middle and Sheffield United can nullify the attack’s from the flanks.

Henderson is covering for taa with Salah playing inside more. It gives taa a lot of the ball, especially in starting the attack, and he has to do better.

Just raced back from footy to have a scran and see this dead 0-0 but it looks like we'll need a moment of magic to get ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom