• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sheffield United vs Liverpool (12:30) Sat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
So back to full strength

Adrian
TAA
Robbo
VVD
Matip
Fabhino
Gini
Henderson
Firmino
Salah
Mane

Maybe Milner in for Gini or Henderson.

Wouldnt be surprised to see Klopp start Ox too.

If both Shaq and Origi are still injured, would like to see Elliott on the bench, although I doubt it.

Kelleher
Gomez
Henderson/Gini/Milner
Ox
Lallana
Keita
Brewster/Elliott

I know Klopp doesn't want to rush the kid but he's our third option in the wing forward role imo.

If he’s good enough he’s old enough.

Has there been an update on Sadio?

Maybe Milner in for Gini or Henderson.

Wouldnt be surprised to see Klopp start Ox too.

If both Shaq and Origi are still injured, would like to see Elliott on the bench, although I doubt it.

Kelleher
Gomez
Henderson/Gini/Milner
Ox
Lallana
Keita
Brewster/Elliott

Havent seen anything from Ox this season to suggest he is worth a start ahead of Henderson or Wjinaldum

Agreed re: Elliot - let the rest know that if you perform, you get to join the big boys.

------------Adrian-----------
TAA--Matip--VVD--Robbo
------------Fabs--------------
----Hendo-----Gini----------
Salah---Firmino---Mane

I'd have Keita ready for a good long sub stint, maybe 25/30 mins if we can. Other than that the usual.

Havent seen anything from Ox this season to suggest he is worth a start ahead of Henderson or Wjinaldum
Don't disagree. I was just saying what Klopp might do.

Having said that, I wouldn't be averse to starting Ox against one of the lesser lights.

So back to full strength

Adrian
TAA
Robbo
VVD
Matip
Fabhino
Gini
Henderson
Firmino
Salah
Mane

Yeah, there wasn't really anyone making such a huge impression last night that suggests they should get into the starting XI, apart from Milner obviously.

So has anybody watched Sheffield united? I haven't seen anything of them really.

The train back will be fun. Gets us into Manchester about 3.30pm. Man City playing Everton at 5.30pm so i'm thinking there will be quite a few Mancs getting on that train to Liverpool. I see Fisticuffs a'comin.

Im going to this, I cant fucking wait. I'll be getting on the 8.52am train out of Lime Street with a crate under me arm. Its OK to start on the ale at 9am right?

Societal time restrictions on alcohol do not apply when you are travelling on planes, trains or boats. As soon as you are in the station or on the train, consumption of alcohol is approved and encouraged.

Societal time restrictions on alcohol do not apply when you are travelling on planes, trains or boats. As soon as you are in the station or on the train, consumption of alcohol is approved and encouraged.

I do have a 21st birthday party to attend in the evening when I get back to Liverpool. That starts at 8pm.

I'd better take it easy.

Im going to this, I cant fucking wait. I'll be getting on the 8.52am train out of Lime Street with a crate under me arm. Its OK to start on the ale at 9am right?
Defo. The rule for aways is to be constantly under the influence of alcohol &/or narcotics at all times, from the earliest moment possible.

So has anybody watched Sheffield united? I haven't seen anything of them really.

I've seen bits and bobs, they defend well as a unit and not afraid to attack aggressively when the opportunity presents itself. No star players really jumping out, but their GK (Henderson, on loan from united) is v good.

I am doing a triathlon on Sat morning and expecting to have a near death experience in the swim so will likely also miss this..

Watched the Chelsea game. Great attitude and determination but little ability and no stars.

We should beat them with a disciplined approach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom