• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Site Renewal Donations Thread 2019

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
Further to Oncy's 'begging' Thread, where it has been highlighted donations are the way to go, we are therefore asking for donations to help keep this community SixCrazyMinutes.com alive. This is our preferred method so as to keep this site Ad free.

The last stint of Generous Donations towards the end of 2016 has kept this site going for nearly 2 1/2 years. However in September the pot will be empty. We have just over 6 months left of hosting, and our licences for support and upgrades for the forum software have already expired..

The target amount is £750..

£550 - £600 will be used for hosting costs with around £150 - £200 being used for licensing fees and Domain name Renewal. Anything left over will be used for site improvements. This will keep the site up and running for over a further 2 years, however of course we intend for this to be longer with our own contributions. If we exceed our Target, then of course we will put the extra toward keeping the site up and running for longer.

All payments can be made securely via Paypal.. We suggest sending any Payment made via Paypal mark as a 'Gift' to avoid Paypal fees.

Donations can be made via the side bar in the Homepage, Forum or via the 'Donate' link in the Forum Header. For those using Tapatalk, you can make donations via this following link.. http://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/index.php?donate/

We will try and post a 'thank you' to all those that have donated in this thread, however if you wish to remain anonymous simply submit donation as anonymous when making your donation.

Lastly we would like to say thanks in advance to all those who wish to contribute and those who contributed previously this site would be nothing without your valuable input and content that has been posted over the years, you guys help create the site to what it is today

Yes even you @Modo and @Dreambeliever

Last edited:
I think my ongoing amazing content - which I provide free of charge - is worth more to 6CM than any donation of actual money

Just want to say thanks to the mods and admins that look after this site and also maintain some level of sanity to all our discussions.

I have a lot of first world problems...and this site provides a welcome distraction from those shitty issues in my life. Lets keep it going all and hope for a title. I have promised my wife that if Liverpool win the title I will for the first time make my way to the city and stay their for a few nights and hopefully be part of the biggest title winning gathering this country has ever seen.

I also like think of this site as a kind of rebel break away group from the tyranny of Koptalk. We should spread the word more and get more new blood.

Edited: I have corrected my spelling mistakes and one other typo - thanks for pointing it out.

Last edited:
I think anyone who donates should get to rename someone else until the end of the season . I like Wetwetdreambeliever .

I need to find my PayPal account details first ...

Thanks to Anonymous (whoever you may be), @Glen C , @momoWASboss , @Spencer Molby , Ukrainian by marriage & @RedNinja

You guys are amazing.

64097680.jpg

Just want to say thanks to the mods and admins that look after this site and also maintain some level of sanity to all our discussions.

I have a lot of first world problems...and this site provides a welcome distraction from those shitty issues in my life. Lets keep it going all and hope for a title. I have promised my wife that if Liverpool win the title I will for the first time make my way to the city and stay their for a few nights and hopefully be part of the biggest title winning gathering his country has ever seen.

I also like think of this site as a kind of rebel break away group from the tirrany of Koptalk. We should spread the word more and get more new blood.
there
tyranny

I have a lot of first world problems...and this site provides a welcome distraction from those shitty issues in my life. Lets keep it going all and hope for a title. I have promised my wife that if Liverpool win the title I will for the first time make my way to the city and stay their for a few nights and hopefully be part of the biggest title winning gathering his country has ever seen.

I also like think of this site as a kind of rebel break away group from the tirrany of Koptalk. We should spread the word more and get more new blood.

I think you should lead the charge, moron. Spread that word! Let everyone know "tirrany"!

Some new blood would be nice, like. Although it'll be spilled within about 15 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom