• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sledging

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
I have a question on this.
Bangladesh are complaining abt south Africa sledging yesterday.
Is there a law on sledging?
If not, is there are an unwritten rule about it?

Lastly, any youtube link to your favorite sledging stories please

Probably with the thick Afrikaana accent it can come across far more harsh than it really is. I don't know, but the Afrikaana accent is one of the least sexiest accent along probably with Russian English, Roadman and Thick Glaswegian

I think the accepted unwritten rule is that it shouldn't become personal. If it does, the player(s) in question can be referred for unsportsman like conduct or something similar.

My preferred sledge is an llbean one, but its basically a commercial truck tire wrapped in ripstop polyester, with a hard plastic shell on the bottom. It's nigh on invincible but has great speed and can accommodate an adult and a child. It's the same type used on commercial tubing hills at ski resorts and the like, just with some llbean branding.

As a side benefit, if my 5 year old sits in the center of it, I can spin him around so fast that he will be unable to stand.

I grew up with feet of snow every winter, and do not fuck around.

253663_38854_41

Back
Top Bottom