• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So how many will Salah bag this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
17/18

League 32
Other 12
Total 44

18/19

League 22
Other 5
Total 27

19/20

League ??
Other ??
Total ??

I’ll go

League 25
Other 7
Total 32

I'd say 35 all competitions
And our front 3 will get 100+ goals in all competitions between them
Front 4 now..

Origi will get into double figures this season.. and some..

Fully expect to see more of him this season

I reckon Origi has got to be the 'luckiest' footballer (not that I believe in luck) but he's got that Midas touch and baffled look to go with it too.

Can anyone find the thread from before last season when we predicted how Salah would do after his super season?

I reckon Origi has got to be the 'luckiest' footballer (not that I believe in luck) but he's got that Midas touch and baffled look to go with it too.
I've never believed in strikers who are simply lucky.

You've gotta be in the right pace to finish. Certain players just know where to be & when to be there, either instinctively or because they learn well in training, & Origi is one of those players.

Salah .. 37 in league, and getting 4 goals tonight. In total he will get 53 goals for us accross all competitions, with 178 missed chances.
This crap about Salah missing so many chances pisses me off.

He misses less chances than Ronaldo in his best season, a lot of our idiotic fans just focus on them cos they seem to think he should score every time he has it in the box.

I've never believed in strikers who are simply lucky.

You've gotta be in the right pace to finish. Certain players just know where to be & when to be there, either instinctively or because they learn well in training, & Origi is one of those players.

Hence the inverted commas. 'Course I'm fairly sure Klopp and co didn't renew Origi's contract on the basis of him being lucky. Anyway you get the point.

This crap about Salah missing so many chances pisses me off.

He misses less chances than Ronaldo in his best season, a lot of our idiotic fans just focus on them cos they seem to think he should score every time he has it in the box.

Your right he does not miss that many chances as some would say, but there are probably loads of incidents where he could pass that ball to create a better situation for others rather than trying some timid shit shot that is not going to bother any goalkeeper or is highly unlikely to hit the target.

Salah 23 +7
Mané 21 +6
Firmino 16 +8
Origi 12 +4
Van Dijk 6 +2
Wijnaldum 6 +2
Keita 6 +2
Brewster 4 +4
Oxlade-Chamberlain 4 +3
etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.