• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So how many will Salah bag this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This crap about Salah missing so many chances pisses me off.

He misses less chances than Ronaldo in his best season, a lot of our idiotic fans just focus on them cos they seem to think he should score every time he has it in the box.
For me the issue is that he tries the ridiculous far too often when there are better options. The City game recently being a good example.
I’ve never been critical of him going for glory when the obvious opportunity is there, even when there might be someone better positioned.
He’s a great player that could become even better (as in one of the absolute best in the world) if he could balance it out a bit.

He scored again off the field by turning around to check on the bleeding kid who ran into the lamppost. I don’t know how to post pictures but it truly is awesome the way he treated the kid.

They’re good reds covering up for the fact that Salah bopped him on the neb for the craic, and then took a guilt trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom