• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So who do we want/expect/hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your elvis suites ready because if liverpool finish top 4 we will be wearing them haha!!
On a more serious note although he wasn't my first pick (i actually wanted martinez) i have no doubt he will do a great job for us! good luck Brendan all the best. YNWA

Get your elvis suites ready because if liverpool finish top 4 we will be wearing them haha!!
On a more serious note although he wasn't my first pick (i actually wanted martinez) i have no doubt he will do a great job for us! good luck Brendan all the best. YNWA

i don't get the first sentence and the second one is full blown retard.

I can't help but feel quietly positive about this appointment. It will be interesting to see what he can get out of last years under achievers if they aren't moved on. Also looking forward to seeing how he sets the team up with his preferred formation, what area's he feels he needs to improve and who he brings in. The most important thing for me is seeing "the philosophy" that keeps getting mentioned. The high tempo, possession based football. It will be refreshing to see a modern, attacking based approach. One where we might actually see players get into the box on a regular basis and no more fucking hoofball.

I can't help but feel quietly positive about this appointment. It will be interesting to see what he can get out of last years under achievers if they aren't moved on. Also looking forward to seeing how he sets the team up with his preferred formation, what area's he feels he needs to improve and who he brings in. The most important thing for me is seeing "the philosophy" that keeps getting mentioned. The high tempo, possession based football. It will be refreshing to see a modern, attacking based approach. One where we might actually see players get into the box on a regular basis and no more fucking hoofball.

this is the kind of shit people were saying about downing after he signed.

i don't get the first sentence and the second one is full blown retard.
Brendan Rogers made swansea fans dress up as elvis for the final game of the season, sort of as a FU to bookmakers who suggested there was more chance of seeing elvis than swansea next season. Call it what you like i'm not afraid to say I wanted Martinez.

Brendan Rogers made swansea fans dress up as elvis for the final game of the season, sort of as a FU to bookmakers who suggested there was more chance of seeing elvis than swansea next season. Call it what you like i'm not afraid to say I wanted Martinez.

you're solid.

Can you too stop sucking each others cocks and post some shit from twitter about Rodgers deal being done.

Thread locked.

It's gone off topic about 1 million times already. And a hint - if there's a discussion you want to continue. Start a thread about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom