• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Southampton on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they'll do an Ings + Long combo up top.

Doubt it.

Ralph will go 5-4-1 with Ings up top, Long has good work rate so he could be used on 1 wing and Redmond the other.

Definitely 2 DM's and 5 defenders though.

They played well against us last season, and Ralph will have watched how Chelsea exploited the space behind our defence and out wide. Will be a tough game.

They played well against us last season, and Ralph will have watched how Chelsea exploited the space behind our defence and out wide. Will be a tough game.

Let's hope and pray that he try to use the room behind our defence and out wide. Hey maybe he even watched the Community shield and will try to have his full backs kissing our goalline as well.

Southampton should sign a striker called Finalin

And then play a three man attack, with the third player being named "Inthedecidingtestfortheashes"

Last edited:
Che Adams will start, probably with Ings.

Yup, with Redmond behind them - which they can change to Ings in the middle with Redmond/Adams either side of him.
Was very surprised to see Southampton lose 0-3 to Burnley last week, I'm pretty sure they're much better than that

On Oxlade-Chamberlain: “It was positive for Oxlade-Chamberlain. We all know the potential he has and he can much more of an impact. That is normal.
“He needs to get used to all the intensity and this stuff. He has not played that position much so that is my fault and I said that.”

On Andy Lonergan: “We need to think about Saturday to find a way to win the game.
“Andy Lonergan is in training with Kelleher and we have them if we have to make a decision.
“Adrian was a week before, Lonergan has trained with us. Kelleher has potential but is not 100% yet. We will see.”

I like that team. And fuck shaqiri if he’s pissed off. It’s not like he’s torn up trees whenever he’s started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom