• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Stop for a moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Chelsea have best hope of beating them and I would 100% prefer a Chelsea title over a City one. Fuck pep. Fuck city. Fuck their owners. Fuck their offshore payments. Fuck Dias. Fuck Foden.

Chelsea ain’t getting anywhere near the final. Madrid are gonna do them tonight. It’s the UEFA way.

d025945d4658a263cbb207462143cc22.jpg

Yep, it's definitely a case of wanting Chelsea to win. Or rather, preferring Chelsea to win. The longest those cunts go without the CL, the better. They're already talking like they've won it, and their fans are just arrogant bandwagon jumping fucking bellends on social media.

Honestly I'm fine with whoever wins, but to be honest I'd rather city

They've been one of the best teams in the world for the last 5 years, so I'd much rather them win it when their fans can't be in the stadium

It's a shitty outcome either way. I'm not even going to bother considering who I'd prefer to win when I hate them both.

They've been one of the best teams in the world for the last 5 years, so I'd much rather them win it when their fans can't be in the stadium

There's no way the game should go ahead in Turkey - even if UEFA are corrupt cunts.
Corona is starting to go crazy there.
They should just have it in Liverpool and the loser gets their bus destroyed.

There's no way the game should go ahead in Turkey - even if UEFA are corrupt cunts.
Corona is starting to go crazy there.
They should just have it in Liverpool and the loser gets their bus destroyed.
I hope it spreads through both squads and everyone involved ends up with bleeding internal organs.

Villa have said that they could host the CL final. I think thats a wonderful idea. Play it at Villa Park. They dont deserve to be playing on a massive international stage. Two oilrich cunting teams who have been the luckier ones during the pandemic. They dont deserve the spotlight or credit for this win.

The idea of Foden and Mount going head to head in a CL final is one of the more interesting points, they're both two of the best young players I've seen in years. Shame that they play for two scummy clubs.

Id rather City also, I think as long as they go without winning it they will be relentless. If they win there is a possibility that some players as well as the coaching team may feel they've done out all the set out to do and it's time to move. Maybe the owners too.

Villa have said that they could host the CL final. I think thats a wonderful idea. Play it at Villa Park. They dont deserve to be playing on a massive international stage. Two oilrich cunting teams who have been the luckier ones during the pandemic. They dont deserve the spotlight or credit for this win.
Surely Prenton Park must be in with a chance?

The idea of Foden and Mount going head to head in a CL final is one of the more interesting points, they're both two of the best young players I've seen in years. Shame that they play for two scummy clubs.

Mount annoys me. He seems to do fuck all and then pops up with a goal/assist and gets lauded.

Foden the fucking cunt runs games and I hate him for it.

Id rather City also, I think as long as they go without winning it they will be relentless. If they win there is a possibility that some players as well as the coaching team may feel they've done out all the set out to do and it's time to move. Maybe the owners too.

That's the hope

Shapps says putting Turkey on the red list means that fans should not travel to Turkey. “We are very open to hosting the final but it is ultimately a decision for UEFA,” Shapps says.

HAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom