• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer 2019 Preseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, apparently one of our "new" signings, Ox, has a recurring calf problem.

Klopp said: ‘Two games in a row with 60 minutes. That is very important. He has been a bit unlucky with a calf problem. ‘It is not a tear but something he has from time to time when the intensity gets too high for him. ‘He had to get through the first 20 minutes when he was really involved and then he felt it. Then he was not part of the game anymore, which is not too cool for the others if there is someone on and off. ‘Apart from that he has made all the sessions, which is unbelievably important. That is very positive.’

Oh, that’s what it was! I could see him grimacing and talking to himself.

Klopp: "I sent Alisson a text the other day saying, 'are you okay?', and he sent a picture back of him riding a horse with a cowboy hat on. 'Yes!'"
d4af573b6e14b7bdb3c9eca6b0e684e1.jpg

Not ideal if Ox starts the season injured again. That basically means all of our attacking mid options are out - Keita, Ox, Lallana & Shaq.

Not ideal if Ox starts the season injured again. That basically means all of our attacking mid options are out - Keita, Ox, Lallana & Shaq.

Keita and Shaq are supposed to join the training camp in Evian.

Atletico Madrid currently beating Zidane’s Real by 6 goals to 1 (was 5:0 at half-time). Diego Costa with a vintage performance - 4 goals and a sending-off.

I hope the wheels come off big time for Madrid this year, they need a generational rebuild now as the core of the team that dominated Europe from 2014 - 2018 has either gone into steep decline or moved on. Hopefully we get them in the CL and give them a proper hiding, I think they would crumble even worse than Barca under sustained pressure.

Final Score Atletico 7-3 Real ! It could easily have been 12 or 13 Atletico missed so many chances.

Three young Reds from Liverpool’s squad on tour have been left to train with the U23s this week, as Jurgen Klopp prepares for the start of the season.

It will come as a disappointment to the trio to not be involved, particularly with some of the manager’s words in his press conference about the week ahead.

Liverpool now head to Evian on a training camp for what the boss called “the most important week of pre-season,” but Nat Phillips, Curtis Jones and Ben Woodburnwill not be involved.

-------
Must be devastating for Woodburn especially. I think his time at the club is over along with Philips.
Jones is still very young.

No Kent either, but I just heard the post match press conference from Sunday when Klopp said he had the wildies - either that or its a dose, as he said he was "Ill" and didnt want to go into graphic details

He also said that he wouldnt be loaned out again and only sold. Read on Twitter that Kent had stopped following Liverpool on his account (God knows who check these things).. Guess he’s off soon..

FYI, the transfer deadline for Premier League clubs is 5:00pm on Thursday 8th August.

Kent seems pissed off. Rumours about Klopp choosing between him and Wilson and picking the latter.

Kent seems pissed off. Rumours about Klopp chosing between him and Wilson and picking the latter.

Things like that make me laugh. It’s literally a kid second guessing a manager at the top of the game. A fucking kid shouldn’t be pissed off but improve so he’s not fucked off again.

Can't buy, why not loan in? If you pay the right amount to smaller clubs for their talents they let them leave on a loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom