• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer transfer links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Yaya Toure trolled an entire football club. When rumours came out that he was having a medical in London and so was probably joining a London club, he started following QPR and some of their players on social media, causing mass fan excitement … only to sign for Lyon

Or so my son just told me

Edit - Olympiakos not Olympic Lyonnais, Tom you divvy

Last edited:
LOL !!! - fuck me when we buy shit - it really is shit. How were we fooled into buying him if he was that bad ? - oh @Oncy - I think he was a Rodgers signing - the really bad one of the lot I think.

Also does this sale mean we have recouped approx 37-38M this season then -

Ings 20M (well for next season)
Ward 12.5M
Klavan 3M
Other kid 3M
Lazar 2.XM

Loans etc. money coming in all equate to around 38M ,maybe ?

Past the point in caring whether he stays or goes

God knows he’s been an anonomy ever since he came here

LOL !!! - fuck me when we buy shit - it really is shit. How were we fooled into buying him if he was that bad ? - oh @Oncy - I think he was a Rodgers signing - the really bad one of the lot I think.

Also does this sale mean we have recouped approx 37-38M this season then -

Ings 20M (well for next season)
Ward 12.5M
Klavan 3M
Other kid 3M
Lazar 2.XM

Loans etc. money coming in all equate to around 38M ,maybe ?
Amazing your shite maths pre-empted the deal collapsing.
Soothsayer

He’s got 1 more year left on his contract and no future here. I’m amazed that he gives zero fucks about his career but just picks up a pay check.

He’s got 1 more year left on his contract and no future here. I’m amazed that he gives zero fucks about his career but just picks up a pay check.
I had three months notice in a job once. I always thought id be the kind of guy to diligently put all my effort in and continue to be a brilliant employee. I dialled in the last 6 weeks and was home by about 2 most days, spending much of my time sitting in parks reading books and eating street food.

I had three months notice in a job once. I always thought id be the kind of guy to diligently put all my effort in and continue to be a brilliant employee. I dialled in the last 6 weeks and was home by about 2 most days, spending much of my time sitting in parks reading books and eating street food.
Haha I once got told I had no future at a job after failing an exam and got suggested to leave as I'd never go anywhere. I asked for a couple weeks to think about it,then handed my notice in for extra pay.

Funny thing was, I'd already booked a one-way flight to Bali one month before I fucked my exam and was gonna leave anyway...

Somehow managed to dial in 3 whole months and they only noticed halfway through.

That's just rude.

Anyways, so Dortmund, that's a German club right of decent standards, they played yesterday and won 4-3 thanks to a hattrick by 19-year-old Danish teenager Jacob Bruun-Larsen. He was, according to the clubs own match reports, alongside commanding midfielder Thomas Delaney, their best player against FC Zurich. None of those two Danes are Germans by the way or South Americans even.

See, even turds can turn into gold now and then..
So, it took him 25 minutes to bag a hattrick yesterday, and he then added another before half-time against Osnabruck. Four in Dortmunds 6-0 victory.

And that's 7 for him now in his last two games for Dortmund. Jacob Bruun-Larsen, remember the name. I am sure Klopp will.

So, it took him 25 minutes to bag a hattrick yesterday, and he then added another before half-time against Osnabruck. Four in Dortmunds 6-0 victory.

And that's 7 for him now in his last two games for Dortmund. Jacob Bruun-Larsen, remember the name. I am sure Klopp will.

Is he one of those who are going to play Against Slovakia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom