• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

TAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news - i feel Trent is almost too experienced to quality. I feel there should be another aspect to the criteria e.g. number of appearances. E.g. Emerging Young Player OTY. The cut off is 24 which is ridiculous.

"Trent? Great player ... but if he's young, why isn't KDB young? Why wasn't Foden given the award? He's great, so great I talk about him all the time and rarely play him. Next year, you'll see - he'll play, score 20 goals, assist on 20 more and you'll give it to a Liverpool player"
Pep Guardiola

"Trent? Great player ... but if he's young, why isn't KDB young? Why wasn't Foden given the award? He's great, so great I talk about him all the time and rarely play him. Next year, you'll see - he'll play, score 20 goals, assist on 20 more and you'll give it to a Liverpool player"
Pep Guardiola

The head fumer. Pep is really Karen7.

Yes, I know that’s made up.

We should make a post about the treble:

Klopp LMA manager of the year
Jordan FWA footballer of the year
Trent Young player of the year

the fume

Love Trent getting the award but they should lower the age thing on this, make it under 20 or something. It's not even interesting this way and peak age for footballers is much earlier than it used to be anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom