• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thanks/An Apology (sort of)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halmeister

Some sort of pun about having a well known member
I just want to acknowledge, thank and apologise to all of you on here.

I know most of you took it in jest and in your stride and as a joke as was intended, but still it must have been annoying/hard for some of you to deal with my negative posts over the years.

It became a bit of a running joke, and I don't believe in the supernatural, or jinxes or curses or whatever, but I felt I had to continue with it.

To any of you that got really bored of it and angry or whatever else, I'm sorry. It became a strange habit and superstition as time went on. I know it didn't have any impact, obviously. There are no footballing gods, they don't need to be appeased, oncy wasn't sacrificed at the altar of 19...

But then again...

Fucking Champions of England! Never thought I'd see the day. Amazing! I'm a little bevvied and worn out from being out on Lark Lane celebrating...

Sooo... to the points record, and hopefully avoiding relegation next season...

It’s cool but seriously when you were doing that thread just after lockdown and talk about season being null and void was happening, did think this is going too far now, someone should say something :)

Hey man, all is forgiven. We are CHAMPIONS! Waited 2/3rd of my life to see this happen, after experienced it as a teenager. Nothing is going to bring me down, not today, not this week.

I know most of you took it in jest and in your stride and as a joke as was intended, but still it must have been annoying/hard for some of you to deal with my negative posts over the years.

It became a bit of a running joke, and I don't believe in the supernatural, or jinxes or curses or whatever, but I felt I had to continue with it.

To any of you that got really bored of it and angry or whatever else, I'm sorry. It became a strange habit and superstition as time went on. I know it didn't have any impact, obviously. There are no footballing gods, they don't need to be appeased, oncy wasn't sacrificed at the altar of 19...

But then again...

Fucking Champions of England! Never thought I'd see the day. Amazing! I'm a little bevvied and worn out from being out on Lark Lane celebrating...

We fluked it Hal. Don't kid yourself.

Dreading next season already

But then again...

Oncy wasn’t sacrificed? #fakepost

Nice one lads, and again sorry to those whose last nerve I was tap dancing on.

I should apologise more often... talk about like-farming!

I wasn't a fan of it at all. It's one thing saying anti jinxy stuff but you were talking it too far man. Please don't do it again next season hahaha

Without doubt - there was a supernatural curse on this club, when Gerard had that 'slip' there was enough evidence that something else was in play to prevent us winning this elusive title. Something has happened this year - and the curse has been finally lifted. Just hope we can keep it together and don't have to wait out the next 30 years for another title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom