• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The clear out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sell ox, i hope we invest in another midfielder. Unless klopp is planning on keita being last name on the bench, then i'm ok with going in the season without one.

Elliott should be ahead of him now, but i don't think klopp will see it that way.

Keita should take the minamino role and only appear in carabao and fa cup. But obviously be vastly inferior to minamino in nearly every way

If we sell ox, i hope we invest in another midfielder. Unless klopp is planning on keita being last name on the bench, then i'm ok with going in the season without one.

Elliott should be ahead of him now, but i don't think klopp will see it that way.

Keita should take the minamino role and only appear in carabao and fa cup. But obviously be vastly inferior to minamino in nearly every way

Really hope those Nunes rumours are true

Tbh i hope they are as well, as long as it doesn't stifle Fabio or Harvs.
From what I've seen in the friendlies, I think the plan is to play them on the wings. Nunes is a CM or number 8, so he'd compete with Thiago and Henderson

From what I've seen in the friendlies, I think the plan is to play them on the wings. Nunes is a CM or number 8, so he'd compete with Thiago and Henderson
I think they'll both play both positions but Elliott mainly in midfield and Carvalho mainly on the wing

[article]Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp says the process of selling Sadio Mane was ideal.

Klopp has revealed the Senegalese informed the club of his desire for a new challenge in sufficient time for Liverpool to target a replacement and complete a £64m move for Darwin Nunez from Benfica.

And the Reds boss said: "Sadio told me and his agent told me that he was looking for a new challenge. And if that happens early enough, like it was in this case, and if that happens in the right way and the player and the agent are working, and the new club where they want to go is ready for negotiations, then it should be like it was now.

"Then you say 'thank you' with the biggest respect ever, I couldn't have more respect for Sadio, what a player he is and I wish him the best - and he will play for ages, he can play until 38 or 39 with his body, it's absolutely crazy. Bayern have got a really good player but we had him for six years, so that's fine."

Klopp, speaking to Viaplay Fotball, added: "It shows these kind of transfers can work like this. We will want to use it in the future as an example, it's completely normal that sometimes in relationships there are changes needed. In this case, Sadio wanted it and we reacted and now we both try to make the best of it.

"I'm really fine with the situation. We will miss him from a sports point of view and as a person as well. But I am fine because that's how life is."[/article]

And in equally insightful and surprising news, it will be revealed that we sold Balotelli because he was lazy, had a shit attitude and didn’t score much.

I can’t wait to find out why we sold Andy Carroll - one of life’s great mysteries…

And in equally insightful and surprising news, it will be revealed that we sold Balotelli because he was lazy, had a shit attitude and didn’t score much.

I can’t wait to find out why we sold Andy Carroll - one of life’s great mysteries…
More interesting story would be how we got £15m for him. We couldn't sell Mario, had to let him go for free, he was that shit

More interesting story would be how we got £15m for him. We couldn't sell Mario, had to let him go for free, he was that shit

Someone at Palace wasn’t very good at their job.

It happens.

I moved in to a job negotiating for and buying wine - only to find that I can’t really buy any wine until I shift the massive pile of shite my predecessor’s bought - and you could describe many of those as the Sakho & Balotelli’s of wine purchases.

Acutally there’s one that makes me want to cry every time I see it - a deal for some wine that makes the combined deals for Sakho, Balotelli, Carroll, Markovic, Downing and Acquilani feel like smashing business.

Last edited:
If you know anyone that fancies a few thousand bottles of premium sparkling shiraz - and yes you read that right… big expensive heavy Barossa shiraz that’s been put through an industrial sized soda stream.

I can make their dreams come true for £20 a bottle.

What was the person thinking?
Even I wouldn't buy that and by taste is well dodgy.

I ask myself that every day.

The guy that sold it to us even apologised, cause he thinks we’ll never buy anything from him again.

I mean… sparkling Shiraz is a thing that Aussies drink on Christmas Day - the only time the fuckers drink that muck.

Breaks my heart.

What was the person thinking?
Even I wouldn't buy that and by taste is well dodgy.

Got a cold, have you, Count? ;) Sparkling Shiraz. Holy guacamole. Can't be any worse than the normal stuff, mind you. :p

On the subject of Sakho BTW, I know at least one Palace fan who reckons he saved them from the drop that season practically on his own. It's not always possible to tell why some transfers do or don't work out, but in the end the fee they paid for him was worth it to them.

Got a cold, have you, Count? ;) Sparkling Shiraz. Holy guacamole. Can't be any worse than the normal stuff, mind you. :p

On the subject of Sakho BTW, I know at least one Palace fan who reckons he saved them from the drop that season practically on his own. It's not always possible to tell why some transfers do or don't work out, but in the end the fee they paid for him was worth it to them.

Jules - I’m spending the weekend in Liverpool we play Bournemouth.

I will change your mind about Shiraz.

Speaking of wine… wrong thread, I know, but I went a bit crazy and bought 36 bottles of wine today.

I’ll probs best not mention that to the missus.

Wise and good decision. We all know Matip and Gomez are made of glass and biscuit wafer.
[article]
Jurgen Klopp admits Liverpool transfer plan has changed after Ibrahima Konate injury

Jurgen Klopp says Nat Phillips is now likely to stay at Anfield this summer as Liverpool's injuries mount up, writes Ian Doyle.
The Reds boss confirmed Ibrahima Konate will be out for “a while” after the centre-back suffered a knee problem in last Sunday’s friendly defeat to Strasbourg at Anfield.
And Klopp admits the problem for the Frenchman could impact the future of Nat Phillips, who had been expected to leave this summer with Bournemouth among a number of interested clubs.
Read the story here.
[/article]

Untitled.jpg

Replacing Matip, Henderson & Firmino for Konate, Elliot & Darwin fixes that shit.

There will never be a clear out under Klopp, he's a hoarder. Constantly having to sell his best players at Dormund broke him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom