• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Dildo Brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

HC

Very Well-Known
I think it's a pretty accurate description of the goons ..

West Ham will pursue their libel action against Sporting Lisbon after the club’s owners were crudely described as the “Dildo Brothers” by the Portuguese club.

The Irons are refusing to comment after David Gold and David Sullivan were insulted by Sporting president Bruno de Carvalho in the row over midfielder William Carvalho.

But De Carvalho’s claim that West Ham lied over making a late bid for Sporting’s Euro2016 winner is seen at the London Stadium as a straightforward case of libel.

E-mails have emerged suggesting the Londoners DID offer just under £23m for Carvalho before making a follow-up bid which included a 10% sell-on clause and additional add-ons based on West Ham qualifying for the Champions League.

De Carvalho has called on West Ham fans to challenge the “Dildo Brothers” for what he described as “the truth” over the move for the midfielder.

Portugals-midfielder-William-Carvalho-takes-part-in-a-training-session-in-Praia-del-Rey-near-Obido.jpg

A move for William Carvalho fell through(Image: AFP)
Bruno-de-Carvalho.jpg

The Sporting Lisbon chief hasn't minced his words(Image: 2014 Getty Images)
Speaking to Sporting TV in Portugal, he said: “Where is it? Proof? Now, approaches, for sure. I’ve had them for almost the whole squad: West Ham supporters call Mr. David Sullivan and his brother, the Dildo Brothers…

“These messengers, these offended virgins, the president of West Ham… We must tell the truth!”

De Carvalho has also claimed the Hammers are unhappy with Slaven Bilic and did not want to deliver the Portugal star for the Croat.

Premier-League-Newcastle-United-vs-West-Ham-United.jpg

Bilic has seen his side lose their first three games of the season(Image: REUTERS)
Manchester-United-v-West-Ham-United-Premier-League.jpg

Hart arrived in the summer(Image: John Peters)

Taking a sarcastic swipe at the east Londoners’ poor start to the season - and keeper Joe Hart - he added: “What happened: the men have had fantastic results, they play in 4-4-3.

“They do not have a goalkeeper and lost the first three games 4-0, 4-0, 3-0, so if I’m not mistaken, they play 4-4-3.

“And the president is very happy with the manager who was the person who really wanted William, the man wanted so much to give the player the manager as much as I wanted to give a Christmas gift to my enemy, He didn’t want to give anything!”

"Plus add ons if West Ham qualified for the CL".

Ha, why would anyone agree to that?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom