• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The 'Keep SCM Alive' Thread 2016

Close. Paddy asked me for two tickets, I got them and had it arranged for him to collect them from a girl in town. A lad I usually get tickets from knew the girl and I vouched for Paddy. Paddy strung me along but never showed. At one point he said he was en route but never left London apparently. He went radio silent about an hour or two before the agreed meet and i havent heard from him since. He didnt answer any calls or reply to texts, emails or pms. I think he gave Oncy a reason for his no show but never apologised to me or to the girl who stood there for about two hours waiting for him.

All he had to say was sorry, cant make it, I'll pay for the tickets etc. Instead he made us believe he was on the way then went silent.

Can a mod copy and paste that stock answer somewhere to save me typing it out again in the future.

Close. Paddy asked me for two tickets, I got them and had it arranged for him to collect them from a girl in town. A lad I usually get tickets from knew the girl and I vouched for Paddy. Paddy strung me along but never showed. At one point he said he was en route but never left London apparently. He went radio silent about an hour or two before the agreed meet and i havent heard from him since. He didnt answer any calls or reply to texts, emails or pms. I think he gave Oncy a reason for his no show but never apologised to me or to the girl who stood there for about two hours waiting for him.

All he had to say was sorry, cant make it, I'll pay for the tickets etc. Instead he made us believe he was on the way then went silent.

Can a mod copy and paste that stock answer somewhere to save me typing it out again in the future.
It's easier to just say he was a bad bellend

Reactions: ILD
Cheers for that video RN. Haven't watched that in a while. Still makes the spine tingle.
I've just noticed that the ref in the final looks like the man who runs the kiosk at the top of our street. I wonder...

Will figure out Paypal the next time.
I'm glad so many came through but I'm not surprised.
There are a lot of good sorts on this forum, been lucky enough to meet a few of them.

Didn't Paddy also promise someone he could crash over at his place if he came for a game and when he dropped by he refused to let him in or something.

Will figure out Paypal the next time.
I'm glad so many came through but I'm not surprised.
There are a lot of good sorts on this forum, been lucky enough to meet a few of them.

Didn't Paddy also promise someone he could crash over at his place if he came for a game and when he dropped by he refused to let him in or something.
Nope.
That was someone else living in Liverpool.
Can't remember their monicker.
I think Sunny aka @Lippy had to step in and save the day.

Cheers, count.
One of the few I was unlucky not to meet.

Yes, it was either Sunny or Sheiky I think who came to the rescue

Somehow I missed this. Will throw in some cheddar at the end of the month, horribly skint at the moment as I'm working 5 weeks in hand

Cheers to @RedNinja for all the work that would of not been done otherwise

I certainly will be! All day, too. A non-stop, 24 hour fasting. Good old matzah.

c4d77c5c9cac6594f683b3803c493507.jpg

Wait FFF frequents other forums? Is there no loyalty....

Thanks to the Rosco @ the start as well who was one of the first mods, and to Sean too, who of course has done a lot offline for our membership

And of course to Jono. I'll gladly tolerate the Anti Jurgen posts when they come in 5 years time, after 3 titles as thanks for the selfless work!

"thanks for the web server work, now feck off".

Just to reiterate at @localny post- I know sunny is busting his life with wih work and family and looking after this nuts place - I do wish Sean @Lippy - (@sunny) would post more - A very top fella (just for the record I have nothing against 6ft9" scankos!) :cool:

Last edited:
Just to reiterate at @localny post- I know sunny is busting his life with wih work and family and lookng after this nuts place - I do wish Sean - @sunny would post more - A very top fella (just for the record I have nothing against 6ft9" scankos!) :cool:

@Lippy is what you were aiming for I think.

let's also Thank Dunk for being so crooked that he inspired us to set up a forum utopia.

Back
Top Bottom