1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
    Dismiss Notice
Why Not Register?

It only takes a few minutes to register on SixCrazyMinutes

Click Here

The Mandalorian

Discussion in 'Music, Film, TV and Books' started by Barba Roja, Dec 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Barba Roja

Barba Roja Plundering since 2005... Member

This looks like it will be a ton of fun. New Disney Star Wars episodic thing. I'm not entirely sure what it's about - I do know that the talent involved means that Disney have gone balls deep with this. I mean even Werner Herzog is involved (How fucking nuts is that!?) And then there is Carl Weathers (Apollo) and even the crazily talented Taita Waititi (Thor stuff) All produced by Jon Favreau (director of Iron Man and loads of others) Apparently they are getting a guest director in to do one Episode each. Tarentino, Spielberg, Herzog (WTF!) - There's supposed to be a ton of A-list actors queuing up to be in it. One of the writers from breaking bad is helming it but flanked (check this) by Aaron Sorkin! They are shooting at Shepparton in January' I live 10 mins from there and own a PA pass so I'll stop by and report back

@StevieM - This is for you man. ;)

StevieM and FoxForceFive like this.
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.