• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Naby to leave surely he has to be fit, so is it safe to say any link involving him is nonsense? Or is everyone lying about his injury?

I think with respect to Naby, this is entirely unknowable. It would be like Dantes claiming insanity as a defense in court. It is to his advantage, but I mean...

Unfortunately, insurance doesn't cover pre-diagnosed conditions.
Put it this way, the insurance premium alone to cover Naby was probably way too much for us anyway, and we may have stopped paying it or no one would provide the cover... so all good as Klopp would say.

So, we're gonna look desperate now.

Who's our panic buy going to be?

Fuck me… Is Klopp covering for somebody or is it true?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ? - NO NO FUCKING NO YOU CUNTS !!!! You fucking CUNTS !!! How could they do this ? This is one we will regret for sure. Absolute idiots. Even now I just imagine that guy in our midfield, playing alongside Thiago, and Fab/Henderson - we would be great, and think next year we could have had him, Jude, and Fab. Who is running this club ? your telling me we could not afford 50M on this guy when we spent like 40M on Ox what five years ago ? Joke fucking joke.

According to Indykaila, De Jong is Klopp's first choice. Too bad, we don't have the FIRM nowadays to confirm the info.

What's going on? Bit weird

Honestly don't give a shit anymore - if that comment is true. But just wonder if it was him just taking the piss. Seriously I think its too late now, and also I have no faith in that group of established midfielders, to a man they are just unreliable when it comes to injuries, and it is fucking hard to even like players when they can't even play that often.

Feels like we should rename this thread Fantasy Football by now, since that is all it is.

ANYWAY. The latest name to pop up is Ruben Neves. Any takers? I would definitely go for him

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ? - NO NO FUCKING NO YOU CUNTS !!!! You fucking CUNTS !!! How could they do this ? This is one we will regret for sure. Absolute idiots. Even now I just imagine that guy in our midfield, playing alongside Thiago, and Fab/Henderson - we would be great, and think next year we could have had him, Jude, and Fab. Who is running this club ? your telling me we could not afford 50M on this guy when we spent like 40M on Ox what five years ago ? Joke fucking joke.

I should have added a trigger warning for @moron. My bad...

Normally, if we were linked to several players in the same position, I would create a poll to ask whether people prefer De Jong, Caicedo, Ruben Neves etc – but now it just feels so surreal and I'm not sure whether to take any of the links seriously. This club is normally so well-run when it comes to transfers under Klopp, what the hell happened to create a situation where we've spent 2 months strenuously denying any need to strengthen in midfield and ridiculing journalists even for asking a question and suddenly we're desperately shopping for one late in the window when the pool of available players has become dramatically smaller? We really got caught with our pants down this summer, on the pitch and off.

Normally, if we were linked to several players in the same position, I would create a poll to ask whether people prefer De Jong, Caicedo, Ruben Neves etc – but now it just feels so surreal and I'm not sure whether to take any of the links seriously. This club is normally so well-run when it comes to transfers under Klopp, what the hell happened to create a situation where we've spent 2 months strenuously denying any need to strengthen in midfield and ridiculing journalists even for asking a question and suddenly we're desperately shopping for one late in the window when the pool of available players has become dramatically smaller? We really got caught with our pants down this summer, on the pitch and off.

Injuries and and a late realization that age has caught up with Hendo/Milner?

This sounds like to me it's been initiated by the Keita situation (esp. his agent). So either Klopp's attitude to Keita has hardened (a la Momo) or an acceptable offer has been received. Interesting last few days of the transfer window.
Agree with Froggy.

Looks like Klopp had faith in Keita, now doesn't, and realises that leaves us another good option in midfield short.

Cue the "keita was never an option" replies..

Injuries happened..... Forcing either Klopp to change his mind or FSG to open the cheque book.
His previous press conference, it was a case of money and this presser, "it was all my fault".
Neves won't be cheap, but he is built like brick shit house and moves like one. But the guy can spray the ball, he is the closest thing to Thiago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom