• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
May as well put them all in one place.

Been watching Scunthorpe v Rotherham.

A play off between two places with really unattractive names.

Ended two all with an 89th minute equaliser. Good game.

Next up Lincoln v Exeter.

There's a 'playoff' in Bundesliga for CL qualification spot too. :p

Currently all 3 teams level on 55 points but Hoffeinheim pipping them to the last spot with their better GD.

Tranmere 1-1 at half time. They’ve also used all their subs. Madness.

There's a 'playoff' in Bundesliga for CL qualification spot too. :p

Currently all 3 teams level on 55 points but Hoffeinheim pipping them to the last spot with their better GD.

3: Hoffenheim (GD: 18) beating Dortmund 3-1
4: Dortmund (GD: 17) losing to Hoffenheim 3-1
5. Leverkusen (GD: 16) beating Hannover 3-0

Into the final 10 mins soon.

May as well put them all in one place.

Been watching Scunthorpe v Rotherham.

A play off between two places with really unattractive names.

Ended two all with an 89th minute equaliser. Good game.

Next up Lincoln v Exeter.
What is this a playoff thread first post without any mention of Tranmere

SHAME ON YOU FFF

And it is. Boss from Tranmere that.
Certainly was.. Down to 10 men for nearly 100 minutes..

The kid who got sent off was in tears when the equaliser went in at half time..

Clearly bricking it.. As he knew he was in for a kicking from the rest of the team, if they got beat..

Still they could have done without Steve Mcnulty eating all the Wembley pies before kick off..

I've never in my life seen a professional footballer with moobs.. I swear he was wearing a bra to support them...

Coventry v Notts County.

It looks like it's been lashing down for fucking days there. The pitch is sloshing wet. Haven't seen proper rain here for ages so bit weird that.

*cue a week of thunderstorms here*

These are all basically just members of the supporting cast but I hate when they bring back old boring characters instead of fresh faced new ones. Like villa for example. I don’t want to see those cunts again for at least 20 years. If we have to get an old character coming back then it should be someone we’ve basically forgotten about like Sheffield United or something. Not villa.

Fulham have been ace this season (until the last couple of weeks) .... a real attacking team. Not sure why anyone would call them boring !

Fulham have been ace this season (until the last couple of weeks) .... a real attacking team. Not sure why anyone would call them boring !
I think he means the names.

They're all what you kind of consider premiership teams despite not actually being in the premiership, if that makes sense.

These are all basically just members of the supporting cast but I hate when they bring back old boring characters instead of fresh faced new ones. Like villa for example. I don’t want to see those cunts again for at least 20 years. If we have to get an old character coming back then it should be someone we’ve basically forgotten about like Sheffield United or something. Not villa.

Coventry
Swindon
Oldham Athletic

Glory days.

I sort of kind of did want Boro to come up just so that Pulis could wave two fingers at Stoke and West Brom, who really should have known their place before firing him, but yeah... it's defo better for us the less Pulis / Mourinho type managers there are in this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom