• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Transfer Rumours That Won't Go Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nomad

Very Well-Known
GK - Uğurcan Çakır
Fee - £17m-£44m
Age - 24

So many Turkish sauces are claiming we have completed a deal. I can't see it myself, sounds like they are trying to create a bidding war.

We do need a back up if we do not see Kelleher or Grabana as understudies. But no way do I see us even spending the lower end of the estimate.

CB - Kalidou Koulibaly
Age - 28
Fee - £70m (Or deal involving Lovren, Matip or both).

Long time Utd target. Already rejected Everton and Newcastle, also rumoured to have turned down Spurs as he wants a move to an elite club.

Klopp supposedly convinced and is pushing for a deal.

Would be a marquee signing and would arguably give us the best CB trio in the world at our disposal.

Winger - Milot Rashica
Age - 23
Fee - £13m-£33m (Depending on Bremen final position).

Also wanted by Dortmund and Southamton (if he moves to the latter will probably end with us in 2 to 3 years time anyway). The Kosavoan Messi has been rumoured since before Christmas.

Recently the head of Kosovo FA also name dropped us. Would be a cheaper alternative to Werner should we not conclude a deal.

ST - Timo Werner
Age - 24
Fee - £44m-£52m (Depending on RB Leipzig's final position)

The flirting has been going on for far too long, and was one Klopp hug away from being completed prior to the lockdown.

ST - Talles Magno
Age - 17
Fee - £1m

The left field option emerging off the back of the Coronavirus pandemic and some reports our spending will be minimal this summer.

Featured in the Guardians top 50 prospects for the future. A list which didn't include Harvey Elliott so who knows how good he is.

Scored 2 goals in his first 9 appearances. But none in his next 8 if the reports are true (17 appearances 2 goals).

ST - Kylian Mbappe
Age - 21
Fee - £150m+ (or £40m if you believe UEFA).

The Nike connection which refuses to die. Wants Real Madrid, though if Zidane ever left, we'd have a sniff apparently.

Will be too expensive for us in my opinion.

Did I miss anyone?

One I did forget was Kai Havertz. He resurfaced as rumour today.

I was bored in the garden yesterday so collated all the on going rumours is all.

GK - Uğurcan Çakır
Fee - £17m-£44m
Age - 24

So many Turkish sauces are claiming we have completed a deal. I can't see it myself, sounds like they are trying to create a bidding war.

We do need a back up if we do not see Kelleher or Grabana as understudies. But no way do I see us even spending the lower end of the estimate.

CB - Kalidou Koulibaly
Age - 28
Fee - £70m (Or deal involving Lovren, Matip or both).

Long time Utd target. Already rejected Everton and Newcastle, also rumoured to have turned down Spurs as he wants a move to an elite club.

Klopp supposedly convinced and is pushing for a deal.

Would be a marquee signing and would arguably give us the best CB trio in the world at our disposal.

Winger - Milot Rashica
Age - 23
Fee - £13m-£33m (Depending on Bremen final position).

Also wanted by Dortmund and Southamton (if he moves to the latter will probably end with us in 2 to 3 years time anyway). The Kosavoan Messi has been rumoured since before Christmas.

Recently the head of Kosovo FA also name dropped us. Would be a cheaper alternative to Werner should we not conclude a deal.

ST - Timo Werner
Age - 24
Fee - £44m-£52m (Depending on RB Leipzig's final position)

The flirting has been going on for far too long, and was one Klopp hug away from being completed prior to the lockdown.

ST - Talles Magno
Age - 17
Fee - £1m

The left field option emerging off the back of the Coronavirus pandemic and some reports our spending will be minimal this summer.

Featured in the Guardians top 50 prospects for the future. A list which didn't include Harvey Elliott so who knows how good he is.

Scored 2 goals in his first 9 appearances. But none in his next 8 if the reports are true (17 appearances 2 goals).

ST - Kylian Mbappe
Age - 21
Fee - £150m+ (or £40m if you believe UEFA).

The Nike connection which refuses to die. Wants Real Madrid, though if Zidane ever left, we'd have a sniff apparently.

Will be too expensive for us in my opinion.

Did I miss anyone?

Mmmmm, Turkish sauce. Is there any better kind?

The Koulibaly deal seems highly unlikely given his age, price and our relative strength at CB. Hes a superb defender and would form a terrifying partnership with Virg but if we are to spend £70m on a single player Id be amazed if its at CB where we are really just looking for either a seasoned pro who can play 10-15 times a season or a going prospect who can be eased in slowly over the next couple of years.

The Mbappe deal is never happening, not now, not in 4 years when he moves from Madrid. This Nike stuff is a fairytale.

I fully expect that we will be name dropped by more agents/chairmen then usual this year because we have established ourselves as one of the best clubs in Europe so linking us to a player is a great way to drum up interest.

GK - Uğurcan Çakır
Fee - £17m-£44m
Age - 24

Turkish sauces linking him to Chelsea

Turkish journo's will journo.
None of that will happen. It's very evident that Shaq is leaving considering that he's not getting any minutes despite 5 subs being allowed.
So our transfer kit is basically what we get from selling players. So far I'm guessing whatever we get for Shaq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom