• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thiago.... 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah think that looked like it was the case when Klopp said he was out for the next couple of weeks

Looking on the bright side, one concern was/is thiagos injury record.

If he was injured again that would not be a good sign or a good start. So on the bright side this should pass over quickly without a problem, rather than being a further sign of being a bit brittle...

I thought they were getting tested every day with those kits that take twenty mins. If so won't be an issue.

I thought they were getting tested every day with those kits that take twenty mins. If so won't be an issue.
Problem is, if you have it, it doesn't necessarily show up straight away, so even testing negative you could still be wandering round, inadvertently give it to Klopp when he envelops you, and then the whole of Melwood would have it!

Anyway let's not dwell on that as pretty much everything else down to the last detail is currently very rosy...

Without wanting to appear flippant... a test obviously doesn't reduce transmission, which is the big worry now.
We have no idea as yet how many be could have passed it onto. If any.

Yeah that's true. In my imaginary world they get tested on the way in and have a little brew and play with their phones until they get the result. I mean that's how I'd do it. Catch it early and there's much reduced possible transmission.

Did he move in next to a 5G tower or what?

Would be great if we could save a few players back from internationals by claiming exposure

Surely that puts the entire squad at risk too doesn’t it ?

Klopp’s given him like a million hugs already.

They're elite sportsmen so they're completely safe despite sharing the same gym, canteen, meeting rooms, showers, hugs and various equipment. Not like regular people who turn up, play football in a park, then go home, which is incredibly unsafe and therefore illegal.

Best to get the walk around the city out the way now - it could be dangerous after he tears the Ev a new one

So having infected god knows how many members of the squad, he then proceeds to literally walk alone. I now have a bad feeling about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom