• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tickets - Oct 17 @ Maribor

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
Anyone with any idea how I can get 2 reasonably priced tickets?

Want to go to my first European game with my bro.

Helpers be blessed, and non-helpers too! :)

Got zero idea how many tickets there are and how many will travel, but I've enquired.

I usually either get them face value or not at all. I can point you at a tout who'll defo have them but they'll be a few quid

Sorry to interject but would @Woland your mate/tout have tickets to the Seville game in Seville do you reckon?
I am thinking of heading over for my first away euro game and the trip to Spain seems like my best bet

I saw your thing the other day and just thought that every fucker I know will be off to that, so it will no doubt be tough. However, not impossible.

I saw your thing the other day and just thought that every fucker I know will be off to that, so it will no doubt be tough. However, not impossible.
Cheers M
I seen the prices of flight to Seville around match time so I reckon you are right about the amount of fans travelling over
If you do hear of anything going keep me in mind please though I understand that I am rightly down the pecking order.
Cheers.

Cheers M
I seen the prices of flight to Seville around match time so I reckon you are right about the amount of fans travelling over
If you do hear of anything going keep me in mind please though I understand that I am rightly down the pecking order.
Cheers.

It's not that, if i get any you can have them. I just thunked it would be tough as thousands will be headed over.

Count - just come to Slovenia. Cheap beer, and you'll finally meet me*

* If Woland really is Santa.
I'd love to mate and I already checked it out but Maribor would be a nightmare to get to from Dublin as I would probably only have a forty eight hour window to travel.
Still, if @Woland can manage to get an extra couple of tickets.......................
;)

I'd love to mate and I already checked it out but Maribor would be a nightmare to get to from Dublin as I would probably only have a forty eight hour window to travel.
Still, if @Woland can manage to get an extra couple of tickets.......................
;)

I'm thinking - if I can get tickets - to fly to Munich, and then train down to Slovenia ... Let's see ...

Praying.jpg

I'm thinking - if I can get tickets - to fly to Munich, and then train down to Slovenia ... Let's see ...

As I PMed you that would be a very bad idea.
There seem to be no direct trains - 2-3 changes. 7-8 hours trip...
The bus trip would be a little shorter (6 hours) and much cheaper.

Munich - Maribor

Try flying to Vienna.

There are direct trains - 3:40 hours Vienna - Maribor

Vienna - Maribor

Think I've got the tix. Been told I have, though they're not on sale yet

AMAZING (even if it doesn't happen, at least you made the effort which I appreciate).

That leaves me with three questions ...
1) cost please
2) how do we get you the money
3) how do we get the tickets?

AMAZING (even if it doesn't happen, at least you made the effort which I appreciate).

That leaves me with three questions ...
1) cost please
2) how do we get you the money
3) how do we get the tickets?

1 dunno
2 dunno
3 dunno

The tickets well be whatever face value was. Be nice if you got the dude a bottle of something just coz, but no probs if not. I'll send then air mail to wherever. Paypal or bank transfer is fine, once it's all sorted

The tickets well be whatever face value was. Be nice if you got the dude a bottle of something just coz, but no probs if not. I'll send then air mail to wherever. Paypal or bank transfer is fine, once it's all sorted

I'll happily send you an extra __ quid to buy a bottle he likes (so you can buy him and say it's from us).
Is that ok?

@MaBigTip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom