• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

TITLE COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
BT Sport still haven't got Jurgen on. They've had the live coverage and they've missed him! He's probably too pissed now to go on anyway!

This is the best ever comment on the guardian.

[article]Always wondered what I’d be doing when we won it again. 30 years I’ve waited. Turns out I’d be sat in my boiling flat, in my pants, just having a little cry on my own and thinking about my old Dad. Wish you could have seen it mate. That’ll do me. I’m happy.
[/article]

This is the best ever comment on the guardian.

[article]Always wondered what I’d be doing when we won it again. 30 years I’ve waited. Turns out I’d be sat in my boiling flat, in my pants, just having a little cry on my own and thinking about my old Dad. Wish you could have seen it mate. That’ll do me. I’m happy.
[/article]
Haha exactly my situation.

All is forgiven Torres, you broke my love for football when you left in a way at the time, Jürgen brought it back.

Yup, him, Owen, Mascher, Suarez, Coutinho all of them.
Happiness does that ...
Good night all ... what a night ... what a fucking night!

UP THE REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a season, what a team and what a manager.
We finally got over the hump.
I wish Gerrard and co wiould have won it 10 years ago, but things just doesn't pan out the way you expect. Like Maldini who would have won the world cup the one year he turned down the national team or Michael Laudrup who didn't play for Denmark in Euro 92.

Sure, this day could have been better. I could have been in a bar celebrating with all my friends, but do I give a fuck? Hell no!
I'm perfectly fine sitting in a boiling hot living room experiencing one of the happiest moments in my life.
How can it get better?
In the last 2 years I've seen us win the CL, World club cup, Super cup and Premier League.

I look back on that European night at Anfield when we beat Dortmund. A brilliant performance, but then Klopp came out and basically conducted all four sides of the ground, and I thought, 'Bloody hell, this bloke is absolutely incredible'. He's the most amazing man, and we're so lucky to have him. I just hope he owners realise that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom