• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Top 4 Rivals : Transfers and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a very good one eh. Last year he was rated one of the Top 5 players in the world (The Guardian). So has he also fallen off a cliff ? Or is something different about this season that seems to have affected a lot of players? Let me think what could it be? Hmm.

Well if The Guardian claims he's one of the top 5 players in the World then that settles it.

Everyone would have said he was shit if we were linked with him.

We were linked with plenty of good players who no one said were shit. Lets face it, we're fucked and everyone else is miracuously finding players who must all be really shit, or something.

We were linked with plenty of good players who no one said were shit. Lets face it, we're fucked and everyone else is miracuously finding players who must all be really shit, or something.

Yeah, we've been linked with several good players. Sabitzer is the only one I've seen that has been a realistic loan option though.

Have to say. After seeing the clubs around us strengthen and us continue to struggle I'm starting to think we could finish outside the top 10.

We will, because the whole system, from our owners, to our amazing intensity ethos, to corrupt pricks like Chelsea, it's all totally fucked.

Back in trading, like a new signing
For all intense purpose he is as he hasn't played yet, unless you include a 13m cameo appearance.
Let's he can stay fit but I doubt that very much, his biology is shit - not his fault. Worse loan signing in modern football. Get an injured player with a history of injury problems to come out and help an injury ravaged team.

For all intense purpose he is as he hasn't played yet, unless you include a 13m cameo appearance.
Let's he can stay fit but I doubt that very much, his biology is shit - not his fault. Worse loan signing in modern football. Get an injured player with a history of injury problems to come out and help an injury ravaged team.
This will get loads of love.

Chelsea are pissing money away. It'd be more hilarious in other circumstances, but this isn't how you build any long term success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom