• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Top 4 Rivals : Transfers and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Badiashile looks their best transfer. Enzo was good but faded. The rest was meh. Chelsea are awful.

Enzo touched the ball about twice in the 2nd half. He’ll be great for them though, sadly.

Mudryk could be in the shits with the FA now as well. Appaz a TikTok video from 2022 has him saying some rascist remarks.

Maybe not as bad as outside of top 10 but imo, the wait for the next title should be a pretty long one (as long as the current Man Utd one) if things remain the same.
Not entirely sure there are 9 teams worse than in the league at the moment, to be honest.

Offloading the likes of Hudson-Odoi, Broja, Gallagher could probably fetch 50% of the fee though. The success of their academy is a huge plus (Maatsen, for example is impressing with Burnley).

I think the Chelsea academy is far better than ours at producing top talent who may or may not play for the parent club but end up fetching top money for them, anyway.

I think the Chelsea academy is far better than ours at producing top talent who may or may not play for the parent club but end up fetching top money for them, anyway.
They also have a much larger pool of young players than we do. I mean the entire population of Sweden is just about the same as the greater London area.
It's not just Chelsea, look at all the young players Arsenal are churning out while we've only got Trent.
It's a problem, but it's more logistical than having to do with the quality of our Academy.

Last edited:
They also have a much larger pool of young players than we do. I mean the entire population of Sweden is just about the same as the greater London area.
It's not just Chelsea, look at all the young players Arsenal are churning out while we've only got Trent.
It's a problem, but it's more logistical than having to to with the quality of out Academy.
I still believe there is an element of the academy quality (at Arsenal and Chelsea) being better-- they seem to churn out significantly better products (in terms of saleability) than we do. Spurs, for example, don't have the same production of high end products. Neither do the other London clubs. And they do seem to come all over the world, anyway.

By the way, don’t the bitters also have higher sell- on values products from their academy than ours?

Last edited:
I still believe there is an element of the academy quality (at Arsenal and Chelsea) being better-- they seem to churn out significantly better products (in terms of saleability) than we do. Spurs, for example, don't have the same production of high end products. Neither do the other London clubs. And they do seem to come all over the world, anyway.

By the way, don’t the bitters also have higher sell- on values products from their academy than ours?
Well Chelsea and Arsenal seem to also buy better youth players than we do so you kinda have a point.

Can we lock thread please?
Our team is shit.
Were not top 4, barely close to top 10.
And every update is joyful posts about cunts from Manchester and arsenal.
Fuck them both.

I see it as a stark reminder of how far/fast we have fallen and what happens when you keep looking back at past achievements and near misses rather than be pro active and plan ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom