• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tour de France 2016

tony

Cannot wait for Saturday, this year looks more competitive than ever. The first stage could be interesting, coastal roads, windy day forecast, nervous riders and first week crash syndrome causes echelons, which ultimately lost the tour last year for Quintana. Cannot see him making the same mistake this year. From a British perspective I will be very surprised if Cavendish adds to his win total, perhaps the best chance of a stage win apart from Froome on one of the summit finishes would be Steve Cummings who is having a swansong to his career, scouser too!
Anybody else stoked?

Yes mate love the tour.
I will be avidly watching.

Get the fuck in, great finish by Cav
Great stuff - nice to beat the Germans at something for a change! I've been watching all fucking day up to 15k out as it is dead at work only for a client to come in and give me an hour long lecture about how brilliant it's going to be out of the EU so I missed it!! Have to tape the highlights, but he must be in good form, didn't look it at the nationals recently .

Steve Cummings ! what a brilliant tactical ride, fantastic stuff. Dimension Data with 4 wins so far :wideyed:

Deloitte fucking chuffed with their first piece of sports sponsorship for years and years - 4 podiums and lots of air time.. Sweeeeeet.

Great attack from Cummings and interesting to see Nibali struggling. Looking forward to a big team sky day, tomorrow could be the one. Plenty of big hills to make a big assault

Deloitte fucking chuffed with their first piece of sports sponsorship for years and years - 4 podiums and lots of air time.. Sweeeeeet.

Great attack from Cummings and interesting to see Nibali struggling. Looking forward to a big team sky day, tomorrow could be the one. Plenty of big hills to make a big assault

Yeah surprising Nibali got dropped there, he definitely was after the win, he is an amazing descender and must have fancied this stage. Yup the next two days should show who has the form, all the big boys have been keeping their powder dry.

Wow little video here of Adam Yates crash into the inflatable banner, even worse than it sounded on tv! Mad, and very lucky he wasn't more seriously injured!

Great stage again - today fuck Froome took a few liberties on that decent, surprised Bardet didn't try to bridge - he is an amazing descender. 5 wins out of 8 for Brits happy days.

Back
Top Bottom