• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tranmere vs Liverpool FC Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll have to make another promotional video tomorrow after that. Maybe he'll be running round Birkenhead in this one.

Can't really blame him for the 2nd..

But the first..

Here is another angle

Is the stuff of nightmares

Let's be honest, we only give a shit about how Keita and Fabinho are playing, any summaries of their performances??

Someone texted me and said Fabinho was shit, but I don’t believe he was even at the game so pinch of salt

Just spoke to my mate who went, said Keita lookedd decent, Fabinho not so much

Fabinho should lose the ball a bit and have to win it back, then he'll be as good as Momo, rather than just effortlessly in control and therefore a bit boring to watch if you're an idiot.

Karius just doesn't have the concentration levels to be a top keeper. Genuinely worried hes going to be our first choice for next season.

Karius is a disaster, but Ward onther hand made one great save from the highlights I've seen.. He should be first choice. These friendlies are more about fringe players impressing enough to get a few 1st team games.
I hear the young that Ojo and Rafa did really well. I wonder how many of our young players will see first team action.

Fabinho should lose the ball a bit and have to win it back, then he'll be as good as Momo, rather than just effortlessly in control and therefore a bit boring to watch if you're an idiot.
Jeez Macca you were in a fair old mood tonight?

Indeed, Fabinho had completely control and didnt lose the ball or posession once as far as I could see.
He just controlled the midfield as a proper DM. Fantastic player.

Anybody know when the world cup players return to preseason training and we might get a better idea of what the team looks like with Mane Salah and Firmino in it?

I assume Lovren and Henderson will get an extended break and probably wont feature until the season starts properly in August.

I don't take anyone's opinion on a DM as valid but my own really.

Some people love a DM to go flying in & say they're boss when they do it, other people think it's all about positional sense but fuck the tackling.

I'm a greedy bastard, I want Didi MKII who could do it all with a fag hanging out of his mouth & a racing post tucked under his arm.

Only a long period of games (& possibly an adjustment period to the speed/aggression of the English game) will tell us if this lad is the real deal imo.

I don't take anyone's opinion on a DM as valid but my own really.

Some people love a DM to go flying in & say they're boss when they do it, other people think it's all about positional sense but fuck the tackling.

I'm a greedy bastard, I want Didi MKII who could do it all with a fag hanging out of his mouth & a racing post tucked under his arm.

Only a long period of games (& possibly an adjustment period to the speed/aggression of the English game) will tell us if this lad is the real deal imo.

Didi was one of my favourite players, so I'm biased a bit. However, an ideal DM would be more mobile and able to get up and down the pitch when required. You deffo want someone who can tackle and also nick the ball without too much contact aswell.

I think the best around at the moment is probably Kante. He's a machine, and he has improved his passing too, which makes him far more than just a destructive presence.

Didi was one of my favourite players, so I'm biased a bit. However, an ideal DM would be more mobile and able to get up and down the pitch when required. You deffo want someone who can tackle and also nick the ball without too much contact aswell.

I think the best around at the moment is probably Kante. He's a machine, and he has improved his passing too, which makes him far more than just a destructive presence.
He's extraordinary.

You'd imagine Kante would be the ideal DM in Klopp's mind. He continually presses, gets box to box, good range of passing, & rarely just sits back in front of the defence preferring to defend further up the pitch whenever he can.

Jeez Macca you were in a fair old mood tonight?

I just find the combination of treating an early pre-season friendly as the basis for serious judgements of players who aren't even fit, coupled with an obsession with not just kicking a player when he's down but also gleefully piling in and kicking him into non-existence, every damned day, a tad irksome. Especially when it compares with all of this 'we must see the good in every England player because it's the law' attitude this summer.

I just find the combination of treating an early pre-season friendly as the basis for serious judgements of players who aren't even fit, coupled with an obsession with not just kicking a player when he's down but also gleefully piling in and kicking him into non-existence, every damned day, a tad irksome. Especially when it compares with all of this 'we must see the good in every England player because it's the law' attitude this summer.

Which hasn't happened here, so I'm not sure why it's affecting your posting on 6CM.

And just to reiterate: Fuck Karius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom