• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansern

Thinks he owns the place
Is fast approaching. The gimp on Sky is getting ready and there will surley be loads of activity.

Ins: Dempsey and Walcott

Out: Spearing, Adam and Carroll

What do you think will happen?

Messi's helicopter will be spotted at several training grounds at exactly the same time.

Is fast approaching. The gimp on Sky is getting ready and there will surley be loads of activity.

Ins: Dempsey and Walcott

Out: Spearing, Adam and Carroll

What do you think will happen?

I suspect we'll get Walcott and Dempsey will go Arsenal. I think we'll get another striker too, not sure who, maybe Sturridge. I agree on those going out as well.

I expect to see Carroll, Adam and Spearing leave.
Cole might leave but I doubt it.
We will probably bring in a couple of players.
Another loanee and a transfer.
I am guessing one of them will be an Assidi type signing with the player coming in hardly or not ever having been linked with us before

Agger will be sold

We'll be told he handed in a transfer request at the last minute and forced our hand

He's going to play left back.
gkmacca - cole is not as versatile as superstar downing, downing pkayed at left back for the entire europa cup campaign when borough got to final according to one of the papers. besides joe cole does not like to track back much - remember what jose once said about him ?

I'm convinced we'll be bringing in more money than we spend in the next few days anyway, that could happen in a number of ways.
Agger is an easy one.

We've spent £28m/29m and have taken in something like £1m ?

And we were looking for £27m for Agger weren't we ?

He wanted to go, but we were happy to see him go.

The club had to sell it to the fans. That's how they did it

The transfer request thing wasn't true, we all know that, but to say he didn't force the move is wrong.

I'm convinced we'll be bringing in more money than we spend in the next few days anyway, that could happen in a number of ways.
Agger is an easy one.

We've spent £28m/29m and have taken in something like £1m ?

And we were looking for £27m for Agger weren't we ?

We've also cleared a shit ton off our wages bill and replaced it with players on much cheaper wages. You were always going on about how much wages and transfer fee were linked. We'll flog off Carroll, Adam and Spearing and keep Agger, probably saving the best part of £200k a week in wages from it.

gkmacca - cole is not as versatile as superstar downing, downing pkayed at left back for the entire europa cup campaign when borough got to final according to one of the papers. besides joe cole does not like to track back much - remember what jose once said about him ?

Oh for god's sake it was a joke!

We've also cleared a shit ton off our wages bill and replaced it with players on much cheaper wages. You were always going on about how much wages and transfer fee were linked. We'll flog off Carroll, Adam and Spearing and keep Agger, probably saving the best part of £200k a week in wages from it.

We've given pay rises to Suarez, Skrtel and probably Gerrard. We're now picking up the full tab for Cole and paying for Şahin. And have added Allen and Borini.

We've only gotten rid of Maxi, Kuyt, Aquilani, Bellamy.

I wouldn't say there's much change overall.

Hmmm. Whoosh!

*thank fuck its not me on the receiving end*

We've given pay rises to Suarez, Skrtel and probably Gerrard. We're now picking up the full tab for Cole and paying for Şahin. And have added Allen and Borini.

We really have to get rid of Joe Cole. He's bound to be on a huge wage.

Why Gerrard too Ross? I dont remember reading us giving him an extension?

If I was to take an uneducated guess based on rumours: Suarez increase by 70k, Skrtel increase of 30k, Gerrard unknown but can't be much. Extra 40k a week for cold. Extra 100k a week for Şahin. Allen and Borini ? somewhere in the 40-60k range each. So an increase of £300k+ pw.

Maxi 100k, Kuyt 80k, Aquilani 80k, Bellamy 40k (but we're rumoured to be paying 25k of that still) - So it's either increased slightly or it's around even.

really hope west ham come in for joe cole, if there is one player that costs a lot adds zero value then joes then joes the man.

Maxi - £100k
Kuyt - £100k
Aqualiani - £120k
Bellamy - £85k
Carroll - £80k
Adam - £80k
Spearing - Free goody bag.

Thats a lot of money, sure they may not be 100% accurate, but they're whats been rumoured and they'll be there or there abouts. I'm sure you yourself have spoken about these players and how good it is to get them off the wage bill this summer. Joe Cole will be taken off the wage bill too, be it a sale or a loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom