• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Football Manager I’d deffo be relishing the opportunity to make a crazy low bid for Ndombele and see if I could turn his career around. In real life I suspect Klopp thinks his attitude and commitment to fitness is highly suspect… but on his (infrequent) day, he’s some fucking player

Milner will be kept in the squad until he retires and then joins the coaching staff. At least thats what I hope happens.

Well... if he does leave... he’s got his on door if he wants to come back.

I think Milner will be moved on next summer, with the emergence of Curtis Jones and Harvey Elliot he's going to get even less playing time this season. He will be 36 in January so I cant see FSG giving him another contract
Both are going to have to step up their game then because they are not at his level yet.

I'm growing increasingly more concerned for Jones. I thought he would have made more of an impact by now. Perhaps he's another player who just isn't suited to how we play

I'm growing increasingly more concerned for Jones. I thought he would have made more of an impact by now. Perhaps he's another player who just isn't suited to how we play
Likewise, my concern is that thought he'd made it and started to relax or get an ego on. Based on nothing really, just a feeling.

On Football Manager I’d deffo be relishing the opportunity to make a crazy low bid for Ndombele and see if I could turn his career around. In real life I suspect Klopp thinks his attitude and commitment to fitness is highly suspect… but on his (infrequent) day, he’s some fucking player
Isn't he injury prone?

Arsenal 130m spent and look worst off for it.

White Odegaard Ramsdale Lokonga Tavares

Bar White who got rinsed by Toney they’re all squad players.

Have a good feeling Arteta gonna get the sack after they get bashed in their next 2 games.

I think Milner will be moved on next summer, with the emergence of Curtis Jones and Harvey Elliot he's going to get even less playing time this season. He will be 36 in January so I cant see FSG giving him another contract

Yes I imagine he will. I am guessing he is out of contract at the end of this season and will probably do another year or so elsewhere.

Whether either Jones or Elliott will step up remains to be seen. They both have a lot to prove this season, more so Jones. Elliott can still play a bit-part role this year but Jones needs to be trying to establish himself a bit more.

Dunno when that was taken but for a 70 year old man he aint doing too badly.

There's a much longer story on here about the evening but I saw him in a restaurant once, he and all his party looked incredibly bored, and he ordered spring greens and water. It really did make me wonder why anyone would want to accumulate so much wealth when they'd decided to live so joylessly. And Derek Hatton looks in better nick than him.

Arsenal 130m spent and look worst off for it.

White Odegaard Ramsdale Lokonga Tavares

Bar White who got rinsed by Toney they’re all squad players.

Have a good feeling Arteta gonna get the sack after they get bashed in their next 2 games.
I like Odegaard. He's a good player who could become great. He joined the wrong team as a 16 year old. Plenty have before him.

Isn't he injury prone?
I think just generally below par on fitness generally. Had picked up some knocks, but general commitment to meeting the physical demands of the Prem are in question I think. However there’s a Mourinho (cunt) factor to consider here too

I don't really see it in Jones like a lot of you do. Decent player, but I can't see him being good enough for us. Plus he's a gobshite.

For me, he's a solid player who has moments of magic in his boots. He could make steps up from that as well. The potential attitude question is my issue. Hopefully Elliott today getting selected ahead of him might be a spur to crack on.

Or Elliott is just a fucking monster.

For me, he's a solid player who has moments of magic in his boots. He could make steps up from that as well. The potential attitude question is my issue. Hopefully Elliott today getting selected ahead of him might be a spur to crack on.

Or Elliott is just a fucking monster.

Yeah, he has ability, and could forge a Premier League career. I'm just not sure it's with us. Elliott looks ahead of him to me.

Yeah, he has ability, and could forge a Premier League career. I'm just not sure it's with us. Elliott looks ahead of him to me.

Elliott fits our system better I'd say, and has more in game intelligence than Jones. Ability wise i think it's close. A year on loan consistently playing like Elliott got might have helped

People arguing about whether Jones is good enough while Keita is walking around doing absolutely fuck all
Aint that the fucking truth, he was pretty much our best MF last season, fucking baller too. I think we need Fab, Hendo and Curtis as our midfield 3.

Watched MOTD 2... Three things stood out...

City and Grealish goal. How he could celebrate that was was embarrassing as if he had done something great. Dickhead

Deli Alli throwing himself into the keep for Spurs Penalty

Adama Traoré. This guy is truly a monster. I would love him at the club,given his strength speed and power. Given one condition. That we do some intensive work on his finishing. If he adds that to his game he would be the Spanish Kylian m'bappe but more powerful

Watched MOTD 2... Three things stood out...

City and Grealish goal. How he could celebrate that was was embarrassing as if he had done something great. Dickhead

Deli Alli throwing himself into the keep for Spurs Penalty

Adama Traoré. This guy is truly a monster. I would love him at the club,given his strength speed and power. Given one condition. That we do some intensive work on his finishing. If he adds that to his game he would be the Spanish Kylian m'bappe but more powerful

I'm not so sure finishing is something that can be coached into him. He's not a kid anymore.

You can't be serious RE: Adama Traore.

There's about 100 other wingers I'd take over him and yes Zaha is 1 of them....he's not even the best winger at Wolves FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom