• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should tell him where the badge is ...

271562074_5206325392758415_2185546531713270756_n.jpg

He's got a rival for dumbass of the transfer window:

271609217_5211402885583999_2937045465221908969_n.jpg

I haven’t been following the Digne thing, has he fallen out with Rafa or what? It’s not like they can afford to be shedding decent players

I haven’t been following the Digne thing, has he fallen out with Rafa or what? It’s not like they can afford to be shedding decent players
It's probably Rafa being pragmatic. Needed to sell to buy, and Digne is sellable.

Yeah they had a bit of a spat a couple of months ago, and Rafa refused to play him after that. Didn't help that they didn't have another senior left back.

He really doesn't help himself. Wouldn't be surprised if this new left back is a bit of a Dossena, knowing Rafa's track record.

Yeah, whatever are Digne’s faults, they are probably not going to find another LB of comparable quality who is willing to play for them anytime soon. The Ukrainian kid is talented, but I wouldn’t expect him to adapt to the EPL right away.

Yeah, whatever are Digne’s faults, they are probably not going to find another LB of comparable quality who is willing to play for them anytime soon. The Ukrainian kid is talented, but I wouldn’t expect him to adapt to the EPL right away.
Yeah, you're probably right. But they are maybe gambling on that new Scottish right back being better than Coleman (who isn't good enough to be a starter anymore) and the worse left back + better right back overall making them better in the longer term.

I think this makes a lot of sense. Traore can become a monster wing-back with good coaching.

I think this makes a lot of sense. Traore can become a monster wing-back with good coaching.

A wing back is expected to be a relentless runner as they have to covering 2 positions at the same time as well as being very sharp positionally. That is not Traore

A wing back is expected to be a relentless runner as they have to covering 2 positions at the same time as well as being very sharp positionally. That is not Traore
Well. He has the relentless runner part.. resembles something closer to a headless chicken though.

He's better than Mark Gonzalez, I'll give him that, though that's mainly because he's stronger. Still can't see him becoming anything else than an impact sub for running against tired legs or trying to counter

So David Zakaria's Gladbach has conceded 6 goals at home vs Freiburg – all 6 in the first half. I didn't see the game, but that's not a good sign if you're the star defensive midfielder for your team. I did notice his lack of positional understanding in other games I've watched...

He's like Mark Gonzalez. Fast with no end product

The Speedy Gonzalez that wasn't actually speedy.

The Chilean Beckham that couldn't really cross.

I was sooo disappointed by him.

At least Traore genuinely has pace unlike Gonzalez who was about as fast as Firmino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom