• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are one or two rumours doing the rounds that we (LFC) have a deal in place for Lautaro Martinez. I take it with a pinch of salt. But should it be true does it point to us selling one or two of our forwards and if so who...
If it is true I would think that Mane would be the main one. He plays mainly from the left. We have both Jota, and Daiz who also likes playing from the left along with Origi. You would think that both Mane and Origi would be sold in that case...

Yes he (Lautaro Martinez) has also been heavily linked with City, but would City be spend money on both Martinez and Harry Kane, who they have been actively chasing? Kane makes more sense for given the "Home Grown" quota

With both Mane and Origi being foreign players we (LFC) would simply be trading 2 players for1 in that department

As I said It is a rumour

We'd never pay £100m for any player, so that's moot. But would we improve the team more with someone like Barella than with a Martinez? Undoubtedly, yes.

Buddha's right. He is a prick. Mo is his only client of note. Once this deal (or a transfer somewhere else) is done he's got no more major pay days coming his way. So he's milking it for all he's worth.

If we're going to sell him, I can only hope that we are swift and decisive about it - allowing us sufficient time in the transfer window to get a suitable replacement and have them settle in with the team. Trouble is, I think that this is an unlikely way that it plays out.

I wouldn't mind if we sell Salah, get a worthy replacement and manage to persuade Klopp to stay on to build another team (surely he would be tempted to manage TAA and Elliot as they enter they peak?)

I wouldn't mind if we sell Salah, get a worthy replacement and manage to persuade Klopp to stay on to build another team (surely he would be tempted to manage TAA and Elliot as they enter they peak?)
Raphinha will be available for £25 mill in a few months

Klopp staying at the club is way more important than keeping Salah

Yeah, I haven't been around much lately, I really need to get into some sort of routine and get back on here. I'm off back to manchester for 10 days as of tomorrow morning and will endeavor to post more when I get back.
Dont forget to wear PPE

I think Elliot is a decent player, I'm not sure he will ever be in the same bracket as Trent. I'm not suggesting we sell him, I was all for keeping Wilson. I just don't have a huge expectation for him. Hopefully I am proved wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom