• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you're having a well-earned rest.
I don't know about 'well-earned' man (or 'rest' for that matter) I didnt fill out out my Thai Pass visa properly, hence why I'm stuck in Cabramatta until the 17th. After that though it's 8 days of kicking back in Koh Samui - fanning my balls on a hammock while attempting to paint watercolour daubs of waterfalls and suspicious looking ladies with protuberances bulging from their throats. Happily a buddy is flying out to meet me and save me from myself ..... What could possibly go wrong? ;)

Haha Not really my own man - I'm actually in Oz at the moment sitting in some weird RSL in Cabramatta (Sydney) @the count will get where I'm at with the fucking weirdness. Good news is I'm $30 up on the pokies and my burger is about to arrive. ;)

You’re in an RSL in Sydney playing pokies and waiting on a burger.

You poor bastard.

Cone down to Melbs… I have a range of fabulous loose leaf teas you can drink.

You’re in an RSL in Sydney playing pokies and waiting on a burger.

You poor bastard.

Cone down to Melbs… I have a range of fabulous loose leaf teas you can drink.
Aww man - I wish I could - It's 'The Empire/Imperial ' isn't it? Anyway they do wheatgrass shots here so it's all good ;)

I don't know about 'well-earned' man (or 'rest' for that matter) I didnt fill out out my Thai Pass visa properly, hence why I'm stuck in Cabramatta until the 17th. After that though it's 8 days of kicking back in Koh Samui - fanning my balls on a hammock while attempting to paint watercolour daubs of waterfalls and suspicious looking ladies with protuberances bulging from their throats. Happily a buddy is flying out to meet me and save me from myself ..... What could possibly go wrong? ;)

Operation Koh Samui?!

Aww man - I wish I could - It's 'The Empire/Imperial ' isn't it? Anyway they do wheatgrass shots here so it's all good ;)

Oh god no… I left their years ago.

An RSL that does wheatgrass shots… are you sure that’s what it is!!!

Oh god no… I left their years ago.

An RSL that does wheatgrass shots… are you sure that’s what it is!!!
For sure - It's horrid and brilliant all at the same time. I've never seen so many permed mullets in my life.... ;)

I reckon if we sign Bellingham and M’bappe after winning the Quad and seeing Everton relegated - I reckon I might chance my arm looking for a threesome with Scarlet Johansson and Ana de Armas, crack open a bottle of Henschke Hill of Grace and have them feed it to me, while picking lottery numbers in various different countries and identifying which tropical island I’ll buy to retire on.
Who's that Ana de Armas fella then?

Last edited:
Define "everyone."

everyone-gary.gif

I really liked Nunez performance over the 2 legs. Whoever gets him in the summer is getting a baller.

If we sold one of the front 3, he'd give more value for money than Mbappe or Haaland.

Heard Benfica want €100m. So we're out of the running

If the club sold both Mane and Mini, it could raise upto £60m I guess. Bobby could be moulded to a 10. Nunez, Diaz and Jota, could be our front 3 for the next 4 years at least.

He does look like he’d suit the Premier League - big, strong, skilful, fast and can score.

Arsenal or Spurs (if they sell Kane), I guess, are the likely destinations.

I suppose Newcastle would be another one that could afford him.

It looks like he can play out wide as well as central… so he’d fit in with us as well - but our priorities will likely be elsewhere.

Heard Benfica want €100m. So we're out of the running
Portuguese sides always start with astronomical figures and more often than not come down to the market. It really depends on who's in for him. United? It'll stay high. Arsenal/Spurs? Then it'll drop.

I have to say on his showing over these two legs he'd thrive in our team and would be a great replacement for Bobby over the next 12-18 months. Also allowing us to have a completely new forward line and not be so reliant on Mo. e.g. Nunez - Jota - Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom