• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@King Binny do you have stats on Brennan Johnson please? The kid looks like a real talent. I know Fowler and Robbie Keane were lauding the kid. The owmer of Plymouth was begging JK to buy him.
The club will buy who they'll buy, but imho Mini being sold and Johnson taking his place s an option that should be explored
Lol I forgot Minamino even existed. Genuinely

Seems like City has won the race for Haaland.

Apparently Real pulled out after Haaland refused to produce his medical reports.

He genuinely looks like the mangled Ronaldo statue,

1xnvl8v6kcz41.jpg

Basically, We are waiting until the last moment to bid for Nunez.

Klopp keeps praising him, so will end up buying him.

Uruguayan journalist.

Literal translation is a bit more long winded.

lovely, i think that would prompt an exit for Bobby unfortunately but what a sexy forward line

I’m not entirely sure Nunez is the player we need - I’d prefer someone who can play on the right as that’s where we lack cover.

We don’t really need another player that can cover centre and left.

I’m not entirely sure Nunez is the player we need - I’d prefer someone who can play on the right as that’s where we lack cover.

We don’t really need another player that can cover centre and left.
He has played on the right before.. but usually its through the middle.

I just think if we are losing the Lord Divock and Fun Bobby. Nunez could be a ready made replacement for both through the middle, while having the movement to interchange with the others too.

we could do with a trequartista
or certainly a left-footed forward.
havertz is kind of both, which is why he would have been ace until russian stolen money came onto the table

we could do with a trequartista
or certainly a left-footed forward.
havertz is kind of both, which is why he would have been ace until russian stolen money came onto the table
Thiago is going to pass that knowledge on to Carvalho.

Wonder if Newcastle will make an offer for Neymar? He is that superstar signing their fans would want. I really can't see any other club willing to offer him £500k a week
[article] PSG will keep Argentina forward Lionel Messi, 34, for one more season but are open to letting Brazil forward Neymar, 30, leave. (Sky Sports News)
[/article]

He has played on the right before.. but usually its through the middle.

I just think if we are losing the Lord Divock and Fun Bobby. Nunez could be a ready made replacement for both through the middle, while having the movement to interchange with the others too.

I agree if we’re losing Lord Divock & Fun Bobby, but has there been any actual talk of Fun Bobby leaving outside of us speculating?

I remain hopeful that we find a way of keeping Lord Divock - without him, football is nothing.

Howver, there is no need to be upset.

Wonder if Newcastle will make an offer for Neymar? He is that superstar signing their fans would want. I really can't see any other club willing to offer him £500k a week
[article] PSG will keep Argentina forward Lionel Messi, 34, for one more season but are open to letting Brazil forward Neymar, 30, leave. (Sky Sports News)
[/article]

Yeah, can see Neymar absolutely loving life in Newcastle.

Newcastle are paying Wood 80k per week ish, and the 25 mill fee will be seen as a sound investment given they are staying up and not getting relegated.
Getting in Neymar for 500k per week, huge sign on fee and fee isnt the same.
Their transfers so far have been quite sensible and Howe has done a good job. Shame they wont get relegated mind.

Newcastle are paying Wood 80k per week ish, and the 25 mill fee will be seen as a sound investment given they are staying up and not getting relegated.
Getting in Neymar for 500k per week, huge sign on fee and fee isnt the same.
Their transfers so far have been quite sensible and Howe has done a good job. Shame they wont get relegated mind.

Wood has also played over 80% of their minutes as they've climbed the table and buying him directly weakened a rival.

It was a smart purchase, given their unlimited resources.

How did they make Burnley weaker? They paid them £27m for a player who had 3 goals at the time. Burnley then bought Weghorst who has been better than Woods providing 2 goals and 3 Assists. NUFC are flush with cash and players, clubs and agents will take the pisss out of them. They'll offer us £60m for Naby, and we should take it, if they do

How did they make Burnley weaker? They paid them £27m for a player who had 3 goals at the time. Burnley then bought Weghorst who has been better than Woods providing 2 goals and 3 Assists. NUFC are flush with cash and players, clubs and agents will take the pisss out of them. They'll offer us £60m for Naby, and we should take it, if they do
Errrrr they bought their top scorer and inevitably put them in a relegation battle. So it was killing two birds with one stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom