• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if he is cover for Trent or another prospect, where at best will not be ready for atleast 2 years. I've changed my mind on Gomez, but wonder if he would be happy as cover for Trent?
Gomez was starting for England before his knee injury. If he has any ambition left in him, he will find another club in the summer and I really believe Villa might be it.

Adeyemi seems to finally have agreed a move to Dortmund. Appaz Utd tried a late push for his signature even offering wages of 150k per week but he turned them down.
No release clause like Haaland.

Gomez was starting for England before his knee injury. If he has any ambition left in him, he will find another club in the summer and I really believe Villa might be it.

if his ambition is to play more often in a shit team, possibly make an England squad and never win anything again.

Or he could be ambitious enough to remain part of a squad that’s considered one of the best in the world, challenge for honours regularly and back himself and his abilities to succeed.

Probably would have been double that if we made an enquiry

Unfortunately, I will always remember him for this:

On a sidenote:

[article]
RENATO Sanches was sent off after picking up two yellows just seconds apart after an altercation with the referee.
Sanchez’s dismissal isn’t the first controversial moment of his season.

In January, he was seen giving Marseille fans the middle finger after losing during the 1-1 draw.[/article]

if his ambition is to play more often in a shit team, possibly make an England squad and never win anything again.

Or he could be ambitious enough to remain part of a squad that’s considered one of the best in the world, challenge for honours regularly and back himself and his abilities to succeed.
He's been at the club for 7 years. I don't mind him staying, but I would understand if he left. He's a league and CL winner

Actually I never get this "if he has any ambition' as if playing for England is the be all and end all of a football career.

Here at Liverpool he's already won medals that most footballers will never achieve, and could have a hat more this season. People always say oh players move to win medals ... well he's here and doing that.

He's still young and he's playing in an unbelievable squad (and well paid for it) and for the best manager (and club) in the world. If I was Joe Gomez I'd not want to be going anywhere else !

Adeyemi seems to finally have agreed a move to Dortmund. Appaz Utd tried a late push for his signature even offering wages of 150k per week but he turned them down.
No release clause like Haaland.

£150k for a 20 yr old with ard 2 seasons of top flight Austrian football experience? :eek:

£150k for a 20 yr old with ard 2 seasons of top flight Austrian football experience? :eek:

United have a new manager but not sure they have changed direction. They have a former manager as a consultant but he has a full time job with Austria and yet to speak to their new manager. Still throwing big money at youngsters whom seem to be identified by other club’s scouts. They still sound like they haven’t decided on an actual strategy but at least they have new manager.

I see Solanke has scored 29 goals this year....obviously not going to happen but I feel like he would be a great Origi replacement, has a similar physical profile in some ways. Obviously, he wouldn't come back to just sit on the bench and would not be cheap either.

Bugs me a little though because Origi was our plan B player, letting him go we don't really have a tall guy option anymore.

FFP is working a treat.

So €300m over two years, about 25% of the current club income goes to Mbappe.

Highest Salaries In Ligue 1

[xtable]
{caption}
Lionel Messi's salary is the second highest in Ligue 1, according to these figures published by L'Equipe{/caption}
{thead}
{tr}
{th}Player{/th}
{th}Team{/th}
{th}Monthly salary{/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}1. Neymar{/td}

{td}PSG{/td}

{td}€4,083,000{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}2. Lionel Messi {/td}

{td}PSG{/td}

{td}€3,375,000{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}3. Kylian Mbappe{/td}

{td}PSG{/td}

{td}€2,220,000{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}=4. Marquinhos{/td}

{td}PSG{/td}

{td}€1,200,000{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}=4. Marco Verratti {/td}

{td}PSG{/td}

{td}€1,200,000{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}6. Achraf Hakimi {/td}

{td}PSG{/td}

{td}€1,083,000{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}7. Keylor Navas{/td}

{td}PSG{/td}

{td}€1,000,000{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}8. Angel Di Maria{/td}

{td}PSG{/td}

{td}€950,000{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}=9. Georginio Wijnaldum{/td}

{td}PSG{/td}

{td}€916,000{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}=9. Gianluigi Donnarumma{/td}

{td}PSG{/td}

{td}€916,000{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}11. Mauro Icardi{/td}

{td}PSG{/td}

{td}€800,000{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}12. Sergio Ramos{/td}

{td}PSG{/td}

{td}€791,600{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}13. Leandro Parades{/td}

{td}PSG{/td}

{td}€750,000{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}14. Juan Bernat{/td}

{td}PSG{/td}

{td}€730,000{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}=15. Wissam Ben Yedder {/td}

{td}Monaco{/td}

{td}€650,000{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}=15. Ander Herrera{/td}

{td}PSG{/td}

{td}€650,000{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}17. Presnel Kimpembe{/td}

{td}PSG{/td}

{td}€640,000{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}18. Julian Draxler {/td}

{td}PSG{/td}

{td}€600,000{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}19. Cesc Fabregas{/td}

{td}Monaco{/td}

{td}€562,000{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}=20. Layvin Kurzawa{/td}

{td}PSG{/td}

{td}€500,000{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}=20. Idrissa Gueye{/td}

{td}PSG{/td}

{td}€500,000{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}22. Abdou Diallo{/td}

{td}PSG{/td}

{td}€450,000{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}23. Thilo Kehrer{/td}

{td}PSG{/td}

{td}€410,000{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

21 of the 23 are players from PSG

It's being said this morning that Pogostick's been "offered" to them. Since Raiola recently shuffled off this mortal coil, I'd love to know whether it was his organisation, the player himself or even ManUre who did the offering.

I heard the psg fans weren't going to celebrate their win in the stadium and were going to have their own party outside, as they despise the amounts their players are earning and how one sided the league is now. That's what the dude on radio 5 said anyway.

I suppose when Gini is earning 10 million a year and can't get a game it's time for football to have a word with itself.

I heard the psg fans weren't going to celebrate their win in the stadium and were going to have their own party outside, as they despise the amounts their players are earning and how one sided the league is now. That's what the dude on radio 5 said anyway.

I suppose when Gini is earning 10 million a year and can't get a game it's time for football to have a word with itself.
It's still celebrating though. Bit pointless.

Is there even a pretence that FFP is still in effect? I've not bothered keeping track of it since they folded to City.
Not FFP, but I think the premier league investigation into City is the last flickering glimmer of hope of football doing anything to curtail the obscene spending of oil clubs.

Yet all the gimps across this country still want City to beat us to everything, without realising that we're the only club preventing the premier league turning into Ligue 1.

So UEFA has officially ditched it then?
UEFA have changed the rules (that they're probably not going to enforce) to a turnover to salary model. Which means clubs that fake their turnover (PSG / City) will be fine and those that don't won't. Funnily enough, the Chairman of PSG was part of the working group that came up with the proposals. Move along, nothing to see here.
Amusingly, the EPL has put in rules to stop Newcastle from doing the whole fake turnover thing, but they don't seem too keen on taking City on retrospectively.

[article]Liverpool are close to clinching the signing of Aberdeen fullback Calvin Ramsay.

A deal to 'finalise' the transfer of Ramsay to Liverpool is being prepared, says the Mail on Sunday.

The 18-year-old right-back has enjoyed a hugely impressive season for Aberdeen in the Scottish Premier League, attracting interest from a number of clubs.

The Dons are understood to have turned down a £4.8million off from Italian side Bologna in January, but Liverpool now look ready to swoop in for the teenager.

Last night, Ramsay collected the Scottish Football Writers' Young Player of the Year award in Glasgow[/article]

[article]Liverpool are close to clinching the signing of Aberdeen fullback Calvin Ramsay.

A deal to 'finalise' the transfer of Ramsay to Liverpool is being prepared, says the Mail on Sunday.

The 18-year-old right-back has enjoyed a hugely impressive season for Aberdeen in the Scottish Premier League, attracting interest from a number of clubs.

The Dons are understood to have turned down a £4.8million off from Italian side Bologna in January, but Liverpool now look ready to swoop in for the teenager.

Last night, Ramsay collected the Scottish Football Writers' Young Player of the Year award in Glasgow[/article]

Rich rich clubs in football do what they like when they like. And I don’t see it changing.

This mbappe deal is hilarious. 300 million for two seasons and then negotiate again. 3 million a week and then a free agent. Why are PSG even arsed about keeping him? They'll win the league and get beat in the CL either way, but they're paying as much as FSG bought Liverpool FC for, for two years of him playing there.

This mbappe deal is hilarious. 300 million for two seasons and then negotiate again. 3 million a week and then a free agent. Why are PSG even arsed about keeping him? They'll win the league and get beat in the CL either way, but they're paying as much as FSG bought Liverpool FC for, for two years of him playing there.
As I've long speculated the Royal Families in the ME are Trillionaires. The Qataris, the Sauds, Abu Dhabi and Kuwaiti families are able to spend a billion and it's like loose change.

PSG is good PR for Qatar, a little nation the size of Wales. However, through PSG they have been gaining influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom