• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerrard on Douglas Luiz:

“I am not in control of Douglas Luiz situation. We are not in a position where we need to lose our top players — but at the same time he has a year to go…”.

Let's do it man

Can’t say I’ve ever noticed him. Any good? Is he carved from granite like every player we sign should be?

We will get one of the soon out of contract boys tonight.
Luiz, Tielemans or whoever else is on sale.

We will get one of the soon out of contract boys tonight.
Luiz, Tielemans or whoever else is on sale.

Fucking hell, Wolves get Matheus Nunes and we get fucking Luiz or Teilemans. What a fucking joke, I would rather we just signed no one now and just suffer the consequences. As a team, last night - we don't even look like scoring most of the time. Just hope that with the return of Darwin - we can just bypass the fucking turgid midfield (Elliot not included) and play long ball to Darwin to get through this. Then come the next transfer window, and us being stuck outside the top 4 with no improvement the transfer committee will realize we need some quality in midfield.

Fucking hell, Wolves get Matheus Nunes and we get fucking Luiz or Teilemans. What a fucking joke, I would rather we just signed no one now and just suffer the consequences. As a team, last night - we don't even look like scoring most of the time. Just hope that with the return of Darwin - we can just bypass the fucking turgid midfield (Elliot not included) and play long ball to Darwin to get through this. Then come the next transfer window, and us being stuck outside the top 4 with no improvement the transfer committee will realize we need some quality in midfield.
You knew fuck all about Nunes until last week, yet now the sun shines out of his arse, and undoubtedly you know nothing about Luiz. And yet here you are ranting again. Jesus Christ.

Is he? Can't say I've ever noticed him in a game, maybe that's the role he plays but he's never stood out when I've watched them
Yes. He always causes us a few issues when we play them.

Consistency is key for him. It's telling that villa fans are not happy at losing him.

He is gone, get over it. We need a MF, when Douglas Luiz's name came up, I thought, "who the fuck"? The rare times I would watch villa, he wasn't a player that stood out. I've heard of McGinn and seen some MOTM performances from him.

Luiz is Brazilian and prem proven. Has some silky skills, and is an extra body in MF. As long as I don't have to see Naby on the pitch, playing 60m and then getting injured, I am happy. I'd be even more happy if we got Danilo, but we are not in that conversation as a club, nothing I can do about that

If you’re leaving it this late you’re probably getting no discount on these soon to be out of contract players.

You knew fuck all about Nunes until last week, yet now the sun shines out of his arse, and undoubtedly you know nothing about Luiz. And yet here you are ranting again. Jesus Christ.
Actually Luiz I have seen a few times play for Villa, so you can shut about that. Nunez plays for Portugal national team so he is unlikely to be shit along with all the demand for him over this transfer window and comments over his ability by Pep G.

Sounds like to me you still in Liverpool left behind after the parade, you need to get over last seasons 3 week period where Klopp had everyone available. This is a different season, all the others have upgraded and every game seems like a massive struggle for our team. If last nights game was an away game then I doubt we would have won it. I think you need to open your eyes, I hear that Hendo went off with a hamstring injury ? No doubt it came when he did that single pressing run in one moment of that game, I saw it and knew he would fuck himself up.

@Frogfish - if Klopp gonna play that midfield engine room pressing and running, he is going to need an experienced 23 to 24 year old to go with Fab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom