• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Non-LFC Transfer Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luis Muriel

Reason for oncy to never come back

"These sexy cunts we are being linked to is filling me with joy.
Luis Muriel
Luis Alberto
Iago Aspas
We surely cant be about to be good again can we?

Someone go check another clubs forums see if its the same elsewhere.

If we do THIS business, THIS quick im going to Fap until only jizzy gas comes out.

I might even buy a fucking dumbledore hat for this year."

To be fair, all 3 are good players. Oncy can come back.

Luis Muriel

Reason for oncy to never come back

"These sexy cunts we are being linked to is filling me with joy.
Luis Muriel
Luis Alberto
Iago Aspas
We surely cant be about to be good again can we?

Someone go check another clubs forums see if its the same elsewhere.

If we do THIS business, THIS quick im going to Fap until only jizzy gas comes out.

I might even buy a fucking dumbledore hat for this year."

To be fair to Oncy, we had just spunked quite a bit of money on Caroll, Downing, and Adams in the previous year. Compared to those three, at least these players sounded exotic.

To be fair to Oncy, we had just spunked quite a bit of money on Caroll, Downing, and Adams in the previous year. Compared to those three, at least these players sounded exotic.
Ah come on, he liked literally anyone that was half decent on FIFA,,,until he didn't

Florentino Pérez: “There will be no big signings this summer, the situation is bad; you can’t ask the players to lower their salary and then make signings of that type".

They spent some 300 million last summer, so I'm sure that's a factor.

They spend good money every summer though ... but players have taken paycuts and in a world where we have no clue how long the current reality will last, even they're taking it easy.
Chelsea are only spending what they couldn't + Hazard money.
It will be interesting to see how the oil clubs spend - PSG & City.

They spend good money every summer though ... but players have taken paycuts and in a world where we have no clue how long the current reality will last, even they're taking it easy.
Chelsea are only spending what they couldn't + Hazard money.
It will be interesting to see how the oil clubs spend - PSG & City.

They sold players for 100 mill £ last seasons, and have already sold players for 40 mill £ this season. So their net spend isnt that bad, it just shows how bad the market is, and other clubs are effected.

So lowly Southampton who don't win fuck all, never get in europe, don't have a pot to piss in - can be trying to buy players for 18mill (reports a reputable source) but we can't afford fuck all and defo not any players for 30mill?

This transfer bullshit........is bullshit.

So lowly Southampton who don't win fuck all, never get in europe, don't have a pot to piss in - can be trying to buy players for 18mill (reports a reputable source) but we can't afford fuck all and defo not any players for 30mill?

This transfer bullshit........is bullshit.
Isn't it the other way around or do you mean that they're using the money to buy players?

I can't see how Everton can invest any more than player sales. They've spent a significant amount (poorly) in recent years and their revenues can't be high.

I'm loving Dortmund's new transfer tactic. It's actually quite genius and unprecedented.

ee3fbb65874330a9c375eff3515ade4f.jpg

I stand corrected, should have read lowly everton who win fuck all and are never in europe

I can't see how Everton can invest any more than player sales. They've spent a significant amount (poorly) in recent years and their revenues can't be high.

Because Everton are on the same level as City, Chelsea and Utd.

Without the trophies.

What's happening with Cavini? Still seriously good, with the amount of chances we create, he is a perfect outlet.

Aside from the 300k a week or whatever he would demand.

Plus, I've never really been that impressed by him.

Just bring Mario Gotze home and be done with it. Window done.

Or if Madrid want to spend 200m getting Mo, I'd be happy for us to reinvest that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom