• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Non-LFC Transfer Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I deleted that - as I'd already posted it in the Thiago thread. Tapatalk delete clearly doesn't work

Boston Red Sox staff (all) have taken 20-25% paycuts ...
I will be surprised if we can buy anyone unless we sell ...

He's played both left, right and central midfield this season. Will be interesting to see where Dortmund sees his position for them going forward.
Can understand the lads decision, and his career will benefit greatly from it.

So that's Can and Bellingham they've now signed.

Plus they've got Witsel Delaney Dahoud Hazard Brandt Sancho......for 3-4 midfield positions.

Boston Red Sox staff (all) have taken 20-25% paycuts ...
I will be surprised if we can buy anyone unless we sell ...

\Sad state when english european world champs need to sell before they buy.

Imagine us doing a 12/13 and going for loan players like we did Manquillo Cissokho and Moses.

\Sad state when english european world champs need to sell before they buy.

Imagine us doing a 12/13 and going for loan players like we did Manquillo Cissokho and Moses.

I get what you're trying to say, but we did challenge that year though so all my memories of the aforementioned players aren't as shit as they're supposed to be. Heck here's a Cissokho highlight for good old time's sake

Ok those 3 may not have been the worst players to have played for us but it's hardly inspiring and that came off the back of our worst season 11/12....we've just secured the prem title...

Wondering why there's no talk of any of the big clubs going for Philipp Max? He is 26 now, still scoring assisting, whilst playing for mediocre German club. I don't know what they would want for him, but I would sell Grujic us £15m

They're both left footed so the balance is going to be a bit off isn't it?

Yea, he’s better than those. When you’re about to spunk a billion you’d expect more. When they’re considering Koulibaly they’ll be bitterly disappointed to get Ake.

He’s not that good, so meh. 35 mill on another defender. Thats what, 300 mill now on his (Pep’s) defence.

He’s not that good, so meh. 35 mill on another defender. Thats what, 300 mill now on his (Pep’s) defence.
£500m isn't it? But Pep doesn't care. Heck by the time the transfer window slams shut he'll have probably bought another 5 fullbacks

Ake is an important player for a club like Bournemouth but don’t see him cutting it at City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom