• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Non-LFC Transfer Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
STATS 19/20

[xtable=skin1]
{thead}
{tr}
{th=colspan:2}Competition{/th}
{th} {/th}
{th} {/th}
{th} {/th}
{th} {/th}
{th} {/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tfoot}
{tr}
{td=colspan:2}Total :{/td}
{td}29{/td}
{td}12{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td}197{/td}
{td}2.362{/td}
{/tr}
{/tfoot}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}
fr1.png
{/td}
{td}Ligue 1{/td}
{td}23{/td}
{td}11{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td}172{/td}
{td}1.896{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
frc.png
{/td}
{td}Coupe de France{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}261{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
clq.png
{/td}
{td}Champions League Qualifying{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}33{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
nl1.png
{/td}
{td}Eredivisie{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}82{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}
nlsc.png
{/td}
{td}Johan Cruijff Schaal{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}-{/td}
{td}90{/td}
{td}90{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
Is 11 goals in 23 games any good or bang average for a striker of his calibre?
It’s not amazing.

However having watched most of Nice’s games I think it’s fair to say it’s still some achievement as most of his teammates have been very average. Dolberg should do quite well in the goals per chance stat.

BTW, mods, it's super confusing to have 2 nearly identical transfer threads – I can never remember which one I've posted in.
Sadly one is for transfer rumours, the other is Liverpool transfer rumours..

Sadly the lack of IQ with some of our posters failed to grasp that concept

As per a report from Goal and SPOX, Ferran Torres has agreed personal terms on a five-year contract with Manchester City.
Crucially, though, it is added that the Manchester powerhouse and Valencia have not yet reached an agreement on a fee for Torres, who is expected to cost somewhere between £27 million and £36m.
A similar fee was touted earlier this week when it was claimed that City had seen an initial bid of €20m plus €10m in add-ons rejected, with the Sky Blues expected to up their offer to €30m plus €10 in add-ons during the next round of negotiations.

However, as per The Athletic’s David Ornstein, who also mentions Manchester United’s interest in the former Norwich man, Maddison has signed a new deal, tieing him down at the King Power for the next four years.
The contract will reportedly see Maddison earn £110,000-a-week.

As per a report from Goal and SPOX, Ferran Torres has agreed personal terms on a five-year contract with Manchester City.
Crucially, though, it is added that the Manchester powerhouse and Valencia have not yet reached an agreement on a fee for Torres, who is expected to cost somewhere between £27 million and £36m.
A similar fee was touted earlier this week when it was claimed that City had seen an initial bid of €20m plus €10m in add-ons rejected, with the Sky Blues expected to up their offer to €30m plus €10 in add-ons during the next round of negotiations.

Good signing and price

I'm not that keen on Ferran Torres. I think there are more impressive wingers out there. Don't mind City getting him so much.

I'd be irritated if Sancho went to United. Their attack would be really really good.

[article]And now, according to Sky Sports News, Tottenham are edging closer to a deal to sign him from Southampton.

Spurs are believed to have offered £15m for the midfielder, which is £10m less than the Saints’ valuation and £4m less than what Everton are understood to have offered.

However, crucially for the Lilywhites, Sky also claim that Hojbjerg wants to join Tottenham.

The allure of Spurs will likely have also been boosted this past weekend when they secured a Europa League spot.[/article]

I think they're sending Walker-Peters to Southampton as well. So 15 million plus a player. About 25 million valuation I suppose.

Should set the market for Grujic.

Chelsea are chasing Chilwell (who wants a transfer) and Oblak.

Shit just got real for them if they bag the pair. They will be a centre back away from challenging only.

I wonder when and if the Spurs exodus will ever happen. A lot of trophy-less players in that team...

Chelsea are chasing Chilwell (who wants a transfer) and Oblak.

Shit just got real for them if they bag the pair. They will be a centre back away from challenging only.

... and a top quality manager...

The hype surrounding Maddison has died down a bit since last year and now he's gone and extended his contract with Leicester.

Fee rumoured to be €27million up front, with an additional €8million in potential bonuses and add ons.

Last edited:
Ake to City for £40m. He's good but can he get to the level they want him to reach? I'm not disappointed if he is the long term future of the defence.

Last edited:
Bournemouth have accepted a 41m bid for Nathan Ake from City.

Seasons been over a week and theyre moving for Torres and Ake already, don't hang about do they, especially now they've blown apart the FFP argument held against them.

Bournemouth have accepted a 41m bid for Nathan Ake from City.

Seasons been over a week and theyre moving for Torres and Ake already, don't hang about do they, especially now they've blown apart the FFP argument held against them.
If those are the level of players they are after (a) young and unproven b) average) then let them fill their boots ! Rather that than splashing out on the likes of Havetz, Sancho or Werner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom