• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Non-LFC Transfer Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea being linked with Oblak (unlikely), Ter Stegen (could be if he refuses a pay cut) and Henderson (depends on Mancs - will probably go out on loan)

I wonder if they make a move for the Pope if one of the above don't materialize.

Chelsea being linked with Oblak (unlikely), Ter Stegen (could be if he refuses a pay cut) and Henderson (depends on Mancs - will probably go out on loan)

I wonder if they make a move for the Pope if one of the above don't materialize.

Appaz its the Ajax goalkeeper they will go for if not Oblak. Onana (whats my name) - Rihanna’s cousin.

Some news outlets reporting that Man U and Dortmund have agreed on a fee for Sancho.

Arf!

Everton begin summer clear-out by selling academy product Kieran Dowell to Norwich following impressive loan spell at Wigan

• Everton have sold midfielder Kieran Dowell to Norwich for an undisclosed fee
  • The youngster impressed during a loan spell with Wigan last season
  • Dowell joined the Toffees aged seven but made just five first-team appearances
  • The 22-year-old has signed a three-year deal with the Championship side
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ng-academy-product-Kieran-Dowell-Norwich.html

I think Chelsea need a decent goalkeeper a lot more than they need Havertz. In fact, I don't think they particularly need Havertz at all. It's a strange one.

Also I don't know what's a "hard poker-game," but it sounds kinky in a German accent.

Last edited:
Some news outlets reporting that Man U and Dortmund have agreed on a fee for Sancho.

Zorc said yesterday that they havent recieved any bids. The asking price is non negotiable at 120 mill. If that isnt met by 8th August, he wont be moving.

Zorc said yesterday that they havent recieved any bids. The asking price is non negotiable at 120 mill. If that isnt met by 8th August, he wont be moving.
New reports suggest Dortmund willing to accept a 60m fee + add ons.

€60m down payment not fee+add-ons. Which could still mean €120m with the balance due over the next 2-3 seasons. Add-ons never being guaranteed I can't see any way in hell Dortmund would accept €60m + add-ons.

Michael Zorc on news around Jadon Sancho’s move from the club - “purely a media topic". There is no room for negotiation, €120 million is the only acceptable fee. Dortmund start their training camp in Switzerland, on August 10, there will be no sale after that date

I guess all that talk about being fond of Klopp and Liverpool was just a ploy by Sancho's agent to get the Scum to act quickly this transfer window.

Yeah, he’ll end up there. I would imagine Dortmund will demand most of it upfront which will be quite tough for Utd.

Yeah, he’ll end up there. I would imagine Dortmund will demand most of it upfront which will be quite tough for Utd.
Hopefully it will restrict them from serious investment in the defence. All their eggs in one basket (even if a bloody good one).

Wilian linked with a move to Arsenal. Cant believe he would go there mind, but would be a very good signing for them.

Wilian linked with a move to Arsenal. Cant believe he would go there mind, but would be a very good signing for them.
His agent is Kia Joorabchian, isn’t he? He seems quite chummy with Arsenal these days. he?

Last edited:
great pick up for them ... but that will take time away from Saka & Martinelli.
If they lose aubabloodclutyoung, the team will struggle ... keep him, and sign some decent defenders, they will be top 4 contenders easily.

Rumours that Chelsea are interested in signing Lewis Dunk from Brighton.
Could be a very good signing for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom