• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Non-LFC Transfer Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will clubs start putting in force majeure clauses in contracts? That could be a huge factor when players decide who to sign for.

The problem with bringing Coutinho back is he has just turned 28 so this is his last big move........he will have little sell-on value. Salah, Firmino and Mané are all also 28 so from the moment we sign Phil we will be looking at how to replace him and the other 3 in the coming few seasons. He's a magnificent footballer and would definitely improve the squad but unless he was available at a snip i.e.€50m or we could arrange a one season loan (if we are not making any permanent signings) for €20m then I reluctantly think we need someone similar only younger.

The problem with bringing Coutinho back is he has just turned 28 so this is his last big move........he will have little sell-on value. Salah, Firmino and Mané are all also 28 so from the moment we sign Phil we will be looking at how to replace him and the other 3 in the coming few seasons. He's a magnificent footballer and would definitely improve the squad but unless he was available at a snip i.e.€50m or we could arrange a one season loan (if we are not making any permanent signings) for €20m then I reluctantly think we need someone similar only younger.

Re his age: I don't think it's as big an issue with him as he doesn't rely on his pace or even fitness.

In saying that, I don't think there is any chance whatsoever unless we are getting him at a stupid price.

Re his age: I don't think it's as big an issue with him as he doesn't rely on his pace or even fitness.

In saying that, I don't think there is any chance whatsoever unless we are getting him at a stupid price.
It's going to have to be that.

Somebody else has asked the question-- if we had about £40-£50 million to spare and a £150,000-ish vacancy on the wage bill, would we go for Coutinho? Because if the answer is no, i.e. we would have gone for a Werner-type player, then I reckon no.

Unless it's for a crazy fee.

I'd want to bring him back, hold talks, get him back over here, remind him of what the club is like, seeing all his mates again would convince him to take a pay cut, make the offer, it'd be really positive, he'd be so happy as well, then we'd conduct the medical, fail him for having a bad back. Thanks for coming, now fuck off.

I'd want to bring him back, hold talks, get him back over here, remind him of what the club is like, seeing all his mates again would convince him to take a pay cut, make the offer, it'd be really positive, he'd be so happy as well, then we'd conduct the medical, fail him for having a bad back. Thanks for coming, now fuck off.

I declare, dantes, sometimes there's genuine artistry in your vengefulness. :D

No-one who could afford him wants him. So it's going to be a loan wherever he goes. Yep, a loan at a reasonable rate (and a drop in salary which he has said he'd accept) would be just fine.

We need a player of his quality to back up our front three, I'd have preferred a striker like Werner but Coutinho would give us the depth we require and also goals from outside the box which we are sorely lacking.

The only thing holding this post back from being top 5 in the history of SCM is you neglected to include a graph of Coutinho's happiness.

No-one who could afford him wants him. So it's going to be a loan wherever he goes. Yep, a loan at a reasonable rate (and a drop in salary which he has said he'd accept) would be just fine.

We need a player of his quality to back up our front three, I'd have preferred a striker like Werner but Coutinho would give us the depth we require and also goals from outside the box which we are sorely lacking.

His agent is Joorabchian! Lower wages, bargain, reduced fee .... Nah not happening. Even if it did you'd still be paying the cunt that helped move him out in the first place

The likelihood is we will buy no-one as there is massive blackhole and FSG will not or cannot fill. So we will have to say good bye to the likes of Shaq, Wilson and Grujic
If we are buying any attacking talent, it would be people of the ilk of Schick and Mitrovich. Its reported Isco would be available for £30m but I think he is out of our price range.

I just finished watching moneyball and it just hit me that we're probably gonna be moneyballing this summer if we're signing anyone.

So...backup left back please.

Both The Firm and I, are staying put.
They’re opening new offices in Rio and Ottawa when Covid-19 is on the rebound

Expect more groundbreaking news in the future.

Let me know when they have outlets in Halmstadt, Malmo, Orebo and Neuchtal Xamax.

Other teams usually move before us in the transfer market anyway, so I'll be interested to see what others, that aren't FFP dodgers, do. I think we'll pretty much follow suit.
Chelsea are just spending what they have in the bank whilst fat frank was pretending last season they were all about the yoof, seems their stance on that has changed completely now the ban is lifted, the youth players are getting fucked off to the bench at best.
City god only knows what those cheating cunts will do. They'll probably get a ban and a fine, and still go out spending like they don't give a shit about FFP.
Utd fans have convinced themselves that they're signing Sancho and Havertz if you look at their forums, doesn't even seem up for discussion. Silly cunts.
Spurs are right in the shit financially, I can't see the sneaky one getting his chequebook this summer.

Broke: Passing on Timo Werner to maintain financial stability.

Woke: Buying Jadon Sancho and going bust doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom