• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hudson-Odoi Latest

Liverpool have been installed as the clear new favourites to sign Chelsea teenager Callum Hudson-Odoi, following a flurry of bets at the bookies.
Jurgen Klopp’s side have been cut from 16/1 into as short as 5/1 with Sky Bet to secure the services of the England international.
In total, 62% of all bets in the last 24 hours on the teenager’s next permanent club have been placed on the Reds adding to their array of attacking talent.
Bayern Munich follows next at 10/1 to sign the 18-year-old, with another continental option of Borussia Dortmund third favourites at 12/1.
Elsewhere in the Premier League, both Manchester sides follow in fourth favourite position, with United being penned as 14/1, whilst City come in at 16/1.
Oddschecker spokesperson George Elek: “There is no doubt that Hudson-Odoi is open to the idea of leaving Chelsea given his reported desire to swap the Premier League for the Bundesliga in January.
“Moving to a divisional rival, however, is a whole other question. Liverpool will be keen to get him, but it would be a huge shout of the young England international to make the Anfield swap at this stage in his career.”

West Ham will not offer Andy Carroll, 30, a new deal at the end of the season. The England striker has had ankle surgery that has ruled him out of the rest of the campaign. (Mail)

I wonder who will be willing to take Carroll, even on a free?

Would have to be heavily incentivised by pay-as-you- play stipulations, even on a free, given how broken he is (and also mediocre).

Burnley, then.

Would have to be heavily incentivised by pay-as-you- play stipulations, even on a free, given how broken he is (and also mediocre).

Burnley, then.
Middle East, failing that, India? I think Bournemouth would be dumb enough to take him

Burnley, then.

Crouch and Carroll up front. Mother of God!

Hudson-Odoi Latest

Liverpool have been installed as the clear new favourites to sign Chelsea teenager Callum Hudson-Odoi, following a flurry of bets at the bookies.
Jurgen Klopp’s side have been cut from 16/1 into as short as 5/1 with Sky Bet to secure the services of the England international.
In total, 62% of all bets in the last 24 hours on the teenager’s next permanent club have been placed on the Reds adding to their array of attacking talent.
Bayern Munich follows next at 10/1 to sign the 18-year-old, with another continental option of Borussia Dortmund third favourites at 12/1.
Elsewhere in the Premier League, both Manchester sides follow in fourth favourite position, with United being penned as 14/1, whilst City come in at 16/1.
Oddschecker spokesperson George Elek: “There is no doubt that Hudson-Odoi is open to the idea of leaving Chelsea given his reported desire to swap the Premier League for the Bundesliga in January.
“Moving to a divisional rival, however, is a whole other question. Liverpool will be keen to get him, but it would be a huge shout of the young England international to make the Anfield swap at this stage in his career.”

This would be a great pick-up. I think our interest is serious, but will Chelsea really let him go to a division rival? Although we did get Sturridge and Solanke from them.

This would be a great pick-up. I think our interest is serious, but will Chelsea really let him go to a division rival? Although we did get Sturridge and Solanke from them.

How is that even relevant? Especially Solanke. Neither of those two could break into the side, and noT MANY Chelsea fanS (or managers) thought they would be good enough to do so.

Hudson-Odoi has had Bayern Munich trying to buy him for £35m.

Sarri doesn't seem convinced about Hudson-Odoi's readiness for first team football, but he seems out on his own with that. If he (Sarri) goes in the summer I don't think there's a snowflake's chance in Hades that the next manager will let the kid go.

Hudson-Odoi Latest

5/1 is the bookies' equivalent of 'never going to happen but let's make it attractive for the suckers'. If we were really in for him the odds would be evens at best.

Hudson-Odoi Latest

Studge did it as did Solanke.

Wouldn’t be a huge shock.

How is that even relevant? Especially Solanke. Neither of those two could break into the side, and noT MANY Chelsea fanS (or managers) thought they would be good enough to do so.

Hudson-Odoi has had Bayern Munich trying to buy him for £35m.

Well, it's at least somewhat relevant because those were 2 Chelsea players that we bought. I think they didn't want to let Solanke go and they did rate Sturridge – they just could not promise him enough game time, as they rarely do with young players. This is also probably why Hudson-Odoi thinks he's better off elsewhere.

...or about his diving TBH, and those are factors which I suspect would worry Klopp. Players sometimes get tagged as divers purely on the basis of one or two incidents which the media happen to pick up on, but in Zaha's case it's merited IMO. He's LFC standard but I'm not sure he's right for us overall.

Zaha needs to be the main man to thrive, not a good fit for us. Plus it will be silly money
How do you know that ? Have you seen him play for anyone else ? How many times have people said Player X or Y isn't a good fit for us (Gini was one, Salah another).

I’d be interested in spending the night with Jennifer Lawrence. Doesn’t mean it’s reciprocated.
They're gonna ask something stupid for him. If you had to £65m on player, would you go a Van der Beek or Ruben Neves. Shaq will more than likely be sold if we were to move for either of those two.

Are you implying that Ruben Neves is too good for us?

No. Being interested doesn’t mean it’ll happen. Or even be close to happening. I think he’d be overpriced.

Are you implying Jennifer Lawrence is too good for a middle aged bald fatty?

I don't know whether he's a Klopp kind of player actually, even if I really like him. He's definitely going to be massively overpriced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom