• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was having a smirk at number 1, then I saw number 2 o_O
nu71iuf94bs21.jpg

blown away by Lloyd Kelly may be a bit ott unless there a bit a robbo about him. seen the the guy a few times, nothing special. sessengen always look more of player

Yeah, but Sessegnon is better played further up field. That Kelly lad looks more a full back.

Yeah, Havertz is an unreal talent. If he's available we should hopefully be interested.
He is available if we bid high enough. The rumoured price being quoted is €70m.

Rafa Camacho will not sign a new contract and is thought will fetch £10m on the transfer market. He is miffed he is treated as a defender and proved the other scoring 3 goals he is an attacker.

Last edited:
LFC close to agreeing personal terms with Timo Werner (Daily Star)
Liverpool seek to activate Brandt release clause (Daily Express)

He is available if we bid high enough. The rumoured price being quoted is €70m.

Rafa Camacho will not sign a new contract and is thought will fetch £10m on the transfer market. He is miffed he is treated as a defender and proved the other scoring 3 goals he is an attacker.
I wonder ... Didn’t Gerrard start off as a right back? And Carragher as a midfielder?

Julian oooh, Julian...

Julian Brandt joining this summer according to Sport Bild. 21.5 Mill clause triggered.
Klopp has been a long time admirer of him so it doesn't surprise me if it happens.
Good option to have on the bench.

Julian oooh, Julian...

Julian Brandt joining this summer according to Sport Bild. 21.5 Mill clause triggered.
Klopp has been a long time admirer of him so it doesn't surprise me if it happens.
Good option to have on the bench.
How reliable is Sport Bild?

How reliable is Sport Bild?
On the same level as:

Tuttomercatoweb (Italy) / Sport (Spain) / Goal.com / Guillem Balague(Sky Sports/Freelance) / Stuart Mathieson(MEN) / The Independent / Mundo Deportivo(Spain) / Marca (Spain/Real Madrid) / AS(Spain/Real Madrid) / Talksport (UK & Ireland) /Sky Sports / Kaveh Solhekol (Sky Sports) / Stephen Howson (FullTimeDevils) / Paris/Euro United (France/PSG) / Simon Mullock (Mirror) / London Evening Standard / Daily Mail / The Mirror / John Cross (The Mirror)

So yeah, not that reliable.

I wonder ... Didn’t Gerrard start off as a right back? And Carragher as a midfielder?

Stevie G was indeed at RB for his first senior games (and looked the dog's there too).

Correct about Carra and what's even more surprising from today's standpoint is that he started as a striker in youth footy.

I'm on record as having questions about a Werner deal, but I'd love to fetch Brandt here for sure.

For £25m it would be criminal to not be in for him, can play across the front, a player of that ability for that price is wild in the modern market.

Is he good? What type of player is he? I haven't seen anything of him.

Is he good? What type of player is he? I haven't seen anything of him.

Left winger, who can also play AM or RW, in 38 games played this season he has 7 goals, 14 assists. Good dribbler, strong, fast, enjoys pressing football.

He is weak defensively, and in the air. The first part may be an issue for Klopp, but you'd hope that can be coached.

Never knew that - thanks for posting. Less of a surprise perhaps though? Basically there doesn't seem to be anything big Virg can't do. :cool:

Stevie G was indeed at RB for his first senior games (and looked the dog's there too).

Correct about Carra and what's even more surprising from today's standpoint is that he started as a striker in youth footy.
There's a bit of a myth going around about Stevie starting as a right back & then ultimately moving to midfield, that people use to justify the proposition of moving Trent to midfield. He did indeed have a few right back games, but no more than 2 or 3 IIRC, it certainly wasn't a long bedding in period at right back before moving up the field. I remember Tommy Smith (RIP the racist), in his Echo column, saying that Gerrard was the best right back at the club, even though right back wasn't his best position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom