• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I get what bluebell means and in fairness if we get 7 years out of Klopp that would be a privilege enough considering how managerial lifetime is these days. What's Klopp on now? 3.5 years since he joined?

Klopp leaving would mean that we've either accomplished winning trophies or there is an unforeseen decline somehow that hinders us from competing. I'd guess that we'll be in good hands then to continue his good work- not that I'm looking forward to it, obviously.
Aye, it's a bit more understandable now he's edited his post.

He’d be a boss signing if he was 24, cost less than 250k/week and not injured 70% of the time.

but you *do* spout mostly nonsense.

what's your source for the Dybala post?

walesonline/the shit rag/the bristol post isn't really doing it for me.
You do realise I've posted it on rumours page... and as you pointed out lots of rags including The Manchester Evening News.

According to reports in Spain, Real want Aubameyang.
Seems as though a 100 mill deal is close for Hazard, and that they are after Pogba as well.

Guess they didnt have any luck with Mane.

I can only imagine we failed to go after Aubameyang when he left Dortmund because the money available was more badly needed elsewhere. He would have suited us so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom